deuce Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 My girlfriend of about 3 years and I just got engaged this past weekend in Dumont. I asked her on Saturday to go for a little ride and we ended up on the front dune just above a-1 on the grid map and with ring in hand I popped the question. We rode back to camp and all our friends had there bikes and rails linded up in 2 rows and someone put rose petals on the ground. They were reving their bikes and shooting off fireworks. It was way cool, and my girlfriend seemed to be the happiest girl in the world that day. I just thought I would share this cause she always gives me crap about being on this site and not hanging with her. So at least now she can read this and see that I was talking about her. That should buy me a few free nights of un interrupted DDR time. Oh and by the way she said yes. Quote
RaptorMike Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 Congrats to you both :freakin_nuts: Quote
desertskyz Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 Awwww. That is so cool. Congrats. I would have cried. Very sweet. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 Congrats! What, no pics of the bikes lined up and the rose petals? :freakin_nuts: Quote
Guest Crasher Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 Congrats!! :freakin_nuts: Post up some pics!! My husband proposed to me at the top of Comp Hill last year. It was really cool, and very unexpected!! Quote
powerhouse Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 well done man !! congrats. :freakin_nuts: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 good idea..... congrats by the way...where are you registered? the DDR store? vendor's row??? :freakin_nuts: Quote
Pretty Princess Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!! GOOD LUCK! :freakin_nuts: Quote
desertskyz Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 good idea..... congrats by the way...where are you registered? the DDR store? vendor's row??? :freakin_nuts: Now that some funny sh*t Quote
offroadracer Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 Congrats :freakin_nuts: ...thats cool Quote
~JILL~ Posted November 13, 2007 Posted November 13, 2007 CONGRATS, Thats the way to win a heart, all romance dumont style! Mine didn't even ask me, he TOLD me. It's all good. Quote
indasand Posted November 14, 2007 Posted November 14, 2007 Hey that's great how about a wedding at Dumont? I think that would be a first... Quote
deuce Posted November 14, 2007 Author Posted November 14, 2007 Thank you to all. I'm not the biggest picture taker, but good thing my friends are. I should have some pictures sometime this week to post. Quote
ocean's 4 Posted November 14, 2007 Posted November 14, 2007 Right on man, best of luck to you and your future wife. Quote
wingnut Posted November 14, 2007 Posted November 14, 2007 CONGRATS, Thats the way to win a heart, all romance dumont style! Mine didn't even ask me, he TOLD me. It's all good. Boy, don't you wish you could change that Jill? Quote
ride n time Posted November 14, 2007 Posted November 14, 2007 CONGRATS. best wishes to you both. Quote
HappyHour Posted November 14, 2007 Posted November 14, 2007 EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fro_smokin: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.