missing DDR members

dunefreak

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about sobek72. Anyone remember him?

:lol: Hmmmm, name looks familiar, but :laughoff:

Remember PinzEOD?? He hasn't been around since May. Davey called him the other night to see if he was gonna make it out for this year's clean-up. (The kids were nagging him to call 'cause they had a blast in the pinzgauer last year.) He said he'd LOVE to as long as the tank doesn't sell by then.

post-1889-1202609235_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

CAPTAINKIRKW?

I think he got out of duning. He sold the Funco and bought a muscle car like a Chevelle or something I think.

What about Racinjason??????????????? :beat::laughoff: :dunce:

He moved to St Louis :barf: due to work and now I think he is going even farther to Florida. :beercheers::barf:

:grin:

:banghead::bs::blah:

wheres Rhino King??? my dad wants his trailer... maybe...

He's probably on a gay cruise. :beercheers:

He lives down the street from me. I'll let him know next time I see him. Or I can call him for ya if you want. Just let me know.

He moved to St Louis :thumb: due to work and now I think he is going even farther to Florida. :beercheers::bawl:

St Louis???? That place is boiling in the summer and freezing in the winter. :banghead:

Now Florida, :barf: wow I hope he's getting paid well.

We met him and his old lady one weekend at Dumont. :dunno: He was a piece of work. :bawl: And that kid of their's seemed to like my wallet a little too much!!! :flipoff:

He moved to St Louis :barf: due to work and now I think he is going even farther to Florida. :beercheers::barf:

St Louis???? That place is boiling in the summer and freezing in the winter. :slap:

Now Florida, :barf: wow I hope he's getting paid well.

We met him and his old lady one weekend at Dumont. :blury: He was a piece of work. :laughing: And that kid of their's seemed to like my wallet a little too much!!! :blink:

Are you talking about racnjasen? He isn't married and doesn't have any kids. :think: Piece of work? He is one of the coolest, most laid back guys I know. :whip: :assrock: You gotta have the wrong guy. :jester:

He sold is LT car and bought n classic car, totally tricked out. He's got some other stuff going on that isn't important but he is still alive and well.

Isn't that pretty much like 95% of what I already said? :slap:

St Louis???? That place is boiling in the summer and freezing in the winter. :whistle:

Now Florida, :lol: wow I hope he's getting paid well.

We met him and his old lady one weekend at Dumont. :lol: He was a piece of work. :chev_bowtie: And that kid of their's seemed to like my wallet a little too much!!! :beat:

Are you talking about racnjasen? He isn't married and doesn't have any kids. :blink: Piece of work? He is one of the coolest, most laid back guys I know. :dunno::rockon: You gotta have the wrong guy. :barf:

Isn't that pretty much like 95% of what I already said? :laughoff:

He had a Dunes trailer, LTZ Quad, I think at the time a half ton truck???? Dude set up camp behind us and proceeded to ride wheelie after wheelie with no helmet on. Rode double with the kid, no helmets. He even went for a ride with us, ran low on fuel and went back to camp. Brought no firewood, no trash bags, did have a chick and a kid with them! Maybe his girlfriend???? We invited them over for diner / fire. The kid went into my trailer and snatched my wallet and started rummaging thru it.

He had a Dunes trailer, LTZ Quad, I think at the time a half ton truck???? Dude set up camp behind us and proceeded to ride wheelie after wheelie with no helmet on. Rode double with the kid, no helmets. He even went for a ride with us, ran low on fuel and went back to camp. Brought no firewood, no trash bags, did have a chick and a kid with them! Maybe his girlfriend???? We invited them over for diner / fire. The kid went into my trailer and snatched my wallet and started rummaging thru it.

wwwwwhoaaa! The truck, trailer and quad (is that a 450 Suzuki) sound about right, but the rest doesn't sound anything like him. :(

I'll try and dig up a pic of him.

• 3 months later...

:wub: dunesmurf , residentblonde , prettyprincess , cmyfirepole, rhinoking

only 8 pages :dunno:

:slap::slap:

dunesmurf was on not that long ago!

Resident Blonde is the only qualifier here and she has a baby to take care of and probably no time for DDR! Mike saw her just before the clean up weekend and she told him to tell everyone :grin:

prettyprincess was just on in the shout box a couple days ago!

who the heck is cmyfirepole ???? :blink:

rhinoking was also just on and made fun of ragdollmx for getting wrapped!!

:blink::blink::lol::lol::lol:

who's the guy with the Pinzgauer?

anybody know him?

Yeppers, we do!! That would be Mike. Hubby worked with him at NDOT until he quit to get back into ordinance disposal for some company. He's super cool <nuts> and last I heard, he had that pinzgauer up for sale.

post-1889-1213489252_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...