Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'll be there from either Thursday night or Friday morning to Monday. It depends on when OGP is heading out.

When I talked to him he said maybe Wed night but probably Thurs morning for him.

He just picked up his trans today and was bringing it to over to Jeff at Bad Medicine. He'll have the Bud Light Funco ready to go in no time. :headbang1:

I should be there HOPEFULLY before dark on Friday. We'll see.

Posted

Looks like my son and I may make it out there. Dont know if we are going to tent it or bring out Casa De Equine...

I'll be out on a trx 450R, son will be on a white Z-400.. See eveyone out there....

Posted (edited)

This weekend will be a bunch of firsts for me.

First time to Dumont, first time with a Moho, first time with wife and kid, first with powdercoat, first with Mende 2d, first with new turbo and hopefully first trip without having to rebuild the car afterwards..LOL Oh yeah..first post here for me. Hi everyone!

Keep an eye out for me, and catch me if you can! Chassis is silver now, running a pirate flag.

Phil

Rail1.JPG

Edited by Turbolark
Posted (edited)

:rainbow1: I just heard I might be gettin a new job this week. If so I may be able to swing a trip out this weekend. I hope it works out that way. :praying:

Edited by suzltr450rider
Posted

If it's not one thing, it's another. My engine checked out OK at the engine builders place the other day, but last night my 3 yr old girl had a fever that spiked at 103+ degrees. :( Anyway, the wife and I have postsponed going until Friday morning IF my baby's temp is OK by then. :praying:

For those traveling thru Palmdale, Ca. on Thursday, be careful!!! The last weather report I saw said up to 75 mph gusts blowing thru there on Thursday.

:moonwalk: :drunk2: :rainbow1: :kart: :laughing:

Man, I'm liking the new smilies!!

Posted

If it's not one thing, it's another. My engine checked out OK at the engine builders place the other day, but last night my 3 yr old girl had a fever that spiked at 103+ degrees. :( Anyway, the wife and I have postsponed going until Friday morning IF my baby's temp is OK by then. :praying:

For those traveling thru Palmdale, Ca. on Thursday, be careful!!! The last weather report I saw said up to 75 mph gusts blowing thru there on Thursday.

:moonwalk: :drunk2: :dope: :kart: :GWH:

Man, I'm liking the new smilies!!

:grin: I hope your baby gets better soon Mike,

For her comfort and so you can come out and dune with us. :laughing::headbang1:

Nice heads up on the weather. :banghead:

Yep, Pete's been hookin us up on them smilies. :moonwalk:

:rainbow1:

Posted

Well it's gotta be just about two days away now cause I'm gettin antsy like usual. :lol: I should be pulling in Fri afternoon and staying till sometime right before it gets dark on Sunday. :lol:

Looks like it will be a bit chilly again this trip, but not too bad. At least there will be sunshine and not too much of the "W" word. :grin::lol:

Friday: A mainly sunny sky. High 58F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s.

Sunday: Sunny. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

post-3-1200530865_thumb.jpg

Posted

Well I got the new job but were not goin to make it this weekend. But more trips in the future for sure.

Have fun everybody.

Congrats Sean! :D Sux you can't make it this weekend though. :(

We'll catch ya next trip hopefully. :argue:

Posted

Well the kids temp came down to normal and it appears as if we are going. :laughoff: :argue: We won't be leaving until early on Friday morning instead of Thursday. :( We want to keep a close eye on my daughter, and we didn't want to drive through the fierce winds that are supposed to be here all Thursday either. So the plan is to arrive mid-day on Friday. :pissed::laughoff: Either way, it's all systems GO!!!!

:laughoff::laughoff: :fro_smokin: :duniemonkie: :dance: :moonwalk:

Posted

well i am out!! :beat: things have changed last few days. I will finish the rail this weekend and have it ready for pres day or sooner. have fun you guys and be safe :argue:

Capt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...