dunefreak Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Not sure if I can swing this trip yet, but just curious who else is going out that weekend? Oh and don't forget, MLK weekend is now a holiday surcharge weekend. Quote
HappyHour Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 My plan is to be there from Thursday to Sunday. :porn: Not real sure if my group is making it out there, I may be camping alone again this year. If my family and I end up solo, would anybody mind if I take up a tad bit of real estate with them? Either way, the HappyHour family will be there! Can't wait.................. :fro_smokin: Quote
dune_rat Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Have to go to Hannah Montana show friday so i'll probably end up "big game" weekend instead :porn: Quote
shwrngr88 Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I am hoping to make it out there on friday. Just depends on the cash flow. Went last year and it was nice. hope to see more peps and :porn: Quote
otis Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Not sure if I can swing this trip yet, but just curious who else is going out that weekend? Oh and don't forget, MLK weekend is now a holiday surcharge weekend. I'll be there... I was there for New Years weekend on my way to the meet & greet when the stator crapped out on the bike. Will there be a meet and greet MLK weekend? Quote
TheAlaskan Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I'm gonna try and make it out that weekend. Dont know if the rest of my group is going so I might be tenting it. If there is a meet and greet someones going to have to show me where the south pole is cause the last few times out I lost track of time and gave up looking. :porn: Quote
~JILL~ Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Was planning on it, but mine saftey training is the priority according to work MSHA is maditory, not the dunes. Quote
limodriver Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 We will be out Thursday through sunday. looking forward to it we havent been out since Thanksgiving weekend. :porn: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I'm hoping to make it out myself...... :porn: Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I thought people were talking about Logandale or something too that weekend? Or is that this weekend? Quote
Dunelover Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Have to go to Hannah Montana show friday so i'll probably end up "big game" weekend instead :porn: Me and Capt are going to try to leave after the show either Sat mourning or Fri night . Quote
rushjunkie Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I will be out there Fri-Sun. Never been on MLK. How busy does it get? Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Maybe. I owe some people money (Mom), and she would get mad if I use that said money for a trip to the D. I will post if I can go, I'll be looking for peeps to camp out with again. :porn: Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Sweet just noticed that I am in the flyer! Might have to make it a day trip! Quote
wingnut Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I won't be able to go. I will be to busy that weekend planning my celebration of Dr. MLK.....he was very important to me!!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I am going to try and swing it for fri night and saturday it all depends on funds and how much race gas i have left over from this weekend.. I have some friends from the lancaster area that are going to try and make it as well they would be the only reason i would go Quote
JoeDuner Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I'm in for sure............I am dying to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
wingnut Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Sweet just noticed that I am in the flyer! Might have to make it a day trip! I'd like to day trip it....I can't play with you guys anymore though, you got me in trouble!!!! Quote
duniemonkie Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I am going to try and swing it for fri night and saturday it all depends on funds and how much race gas i have left over from this weekend.. I have some friends from the lancaster area that are going to try and make it as well they would be the only reason i would go Well you too! Quote
duniemonkie Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Sweet just noticed that I am in the flyer! Might have to make it a day trip! Are you the dude pointing in front of the flag? And where is he telling the dude on the bike to go? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 7, 2008 Author Posted January 7, 2008 what did i do??? well.... I am going to try and swing it for fri night and saturday it all depends on funds and how much race gas i have left over from this weekend.. I have some friends from the lancaster area that are going to try and make it as well they would be the only reason i would go I was gonna say something too, but monkie already did! Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I'd like to day trip it....I can't play with you guys anymore though, you got me in trouble!!!! Ah come on! Not my fault you didn't have your time straight. I did haul a$$ trying to get you home on time though! If you are down for a day trip at least on that sat, lets do it! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.