PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND! Feb 15 - 18

sand chick

We will be there with our new car. It is still being assembled,but it should be done in time for us to leave Thurs morn. Look for us.

post-595-1202783640_thumb.jpg

Of course with different wheels and stuff. Woo Hoo, sand here we come!

Edited by dirtprincess

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dune Family,

We are very excited to tell you Daniel is progressing at lightning speed. He has been released by his neurosurgeon with no restrictions. He can do what he wants (if he can get it past us). We are pleased to announce our first trip back to Dumont as a family will be President's Weekend. Daniel is upset he won't be bringing his dirt bike (we now refer to it as scrap metal). I told his dad to build him a miniture car that looks like his dads. Were gonna name it the Baby Train. (Dads is the Crazy Train).

We will be across from the rangers station on the left side of the road. We are a family of Sandpiper Trailers. And of course we have the crazy Train it's a red with white rally stripes V-8 rail. Not many of them around.

We hope that anyone that would like to meet Daniel and see his amazing progress can come to our camp anytime. We are going to try to make it to the meet and greet on Saturday at the South pole.

We would love to meet some of the awesome people that prayed and rallied around Daniel and our family.

Love and Prayers,

Danny, Dawn, Leanna, Amber & Daniel Murphy

P.S.

Daniel wanted to say a personal thank you for the prayers.

that sounds great! I would love to meet Daniel. Hope to see you guys out there.

Me and Tami will be headed up fri afternoon, hopefully we can make it before dark so we can set up easier.

I think were going to camp near or with the main DDR peeps again if that's cool with you guys, I plan on not making an :ninja: of myself this time. :idea: . I had a blast with you guys on new years weekend. :freakin_nuts:

Just put the DDR sticker on the truck, representin' now :dunno:

ok heres a question.....I got a weekly pass thats good till the 16th (saturday people) do I have to get a new pass for just a day trip on saturday or can i just pay the extra 10 bucks at the gate? :dunno:

it could be just a $10 surcharge but what do i know ma fackaa :freakin_nuts:

I am in !!!! :idea: Now to figure out where and who to camp with :ninja: I have been kicked out of so many camps I am running out of :freakin_nuts: spots where is the Oficcial DDR camp at again??

Me to Ken.....Wanna be roomies? :laughoff::dunno: