Super Bowl pick?

iweb

So sick of hearing about a team about to make history? I say good for them! I'd love to see a team go completely undefeated in my lifetime.

I think the Pats will win but not cover.

They are a great team no doubt, my thing is I am sick of the annoucers talking about them like they are gods. It is like a song on that you love until you hear it on the radio ALL DAY EVERYDAY. I have nothing personally against the team, I was even sick of the way they talked about the Colts until they lost a game. Anyone can lose on any given Sunday and they almost lost to the Ravens had it not been for the Ravens coach calling a time out.

fk the pats they suck there quarterback is a homo they have a monkey as a running back,,,fk the pats ...go Gaints,,,bunch of pre--madonna`s on the pats.. :freakin_nuts:

so what your reeaaaalllyyyy saying is, you dont like the pats?

Almost fell out of my chair reading the posts! Just wondering what the people that bet on the game thought about point, I will only watch to see the commercials too. I have a hefty bet of $10 in a pool at work, Pats 7 Giants 5 are my numbers. Crap.

fk the pats they suck there quarterback is a homo they have a monkey as a running back,,,fk the pats ...go Gaints,,,bunch of pre--madonna`s on the pats.. :beercheers:

:freakin_nuts: The world is full of haters. Sorry Ben couldn't make you proud. Now go cry in your Steeler's towel!!! :stirthepot:

Depending on what book you use....13 to 15 points. I would take the Giants and 13. :freakin_nuts:

where did you see those numbers? all i have been hearing on the talk shows here is 12 to 12 and a half. it opened at 14 but the wise guys jumped on that and knocked it down to 12 quick. i would have taken the 14. may still take the giants. was a good game last time they played in november. the under looks good to i think. was 56 but i think that came down right away to 54. not sure what it is now. gonna play some props just for fun. makes the game more interesting.gives you an opportunity to hoot and holler and or groan during the game.

Edited by superdave

Going to be the worst game EVER!!!!!! I still can't determine which fan base is more annoying? Is it the fuggin "New Yawka" or the stupid "Chowda" fans from bean town. I do know that I don't want the fuggin Pats to win.....No fan base or town deserves that much joy. Red Sox just won :freakin_nuts: , Pats keep winning :beercheers: and even the effin Celtics are on fire :beer_bang: . Go Giants I guess :stirthepot:

IMO routing for the "underdog" just becuase they are the underdog is just as rediculous as routing for someone just becuase they are on a winning streak... but to each his own

I like both team, know a player on the pats, so I want them to win, But I also like Manning and Strahan(sp?) so I want them to win as well haha, im so undecided :(

Edited by cycoguy

IMO routing for the "underdog" just becuase they are the underdog is just as rediculous as routing for someone just becuase they are on a winning streak... but to each his own

I like both team, know a player on the pats, so I want them to win, But I also like Manning and Strahan(sp?) so I want them to win as well haha, im so undecided :(

That's a tough one for you there Brandon. :dance:

IMO: You need to go into the game routing for one of them.

It just ain't the same watching a game if you don't really care who wins. :DDRrocks:

I know Pete's answer to this: "Then don't waste your time watching it then." :chug:

I actually want the Giants to win. for Manning and just so the Pats loose.

I'm looking forward to the game, But after Friday night I'm not so sure about getting hammered. :DDRrocks:

:DDRrocks:

Well ok, maybe one beer. :dunno::DDRrocks:

R-