My new dune toy !

sand chick

I got my new dune toy today in the mail today! I have been trying to get the green one from SSSS since the SSSS. I have been emailing back and forth for months with the VP of sales. They thought they were going to mass produce the green model, but after all these months, they aren't going to, sooo I had to settle for the black model. I tried out Don's on New Years and freaking loved it, especially after following the Capt. No more sand abrasions to my face!

Plus the guys at SavePhace were freakin awesome in the customer service department! Every little question was answered! I thought I was being a pain, trying to get the green one, but he answered every email I sent and was never just ignored! They had it here in four business days!

Plus now I won't be soooo terrifiying in the dunes, scaring little kids and all!! :broke:

post-2396-1202454050_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1202454081_thumb.jpg

:banghead::broke:

Edited by sand chick

Cole, you don't like my new hair cut??? :laughoff:

And Cheesey its that new facial system that they were selling on TV, you no likey?? :laughoff:

I don't know I think Cole might be able to take me in a match. :lol:

Seriosly though these things are cool!!

Ok I dont get it.....

Its a helmet that dont protect your head?????

UUUUUUUUUUUHHH NO! Not really. They are goggles that protect your face. I got mine first and really liked it. She used mine and I didn't get it back so we got her one of her own. It wasn't the one she really wanted but it's close enough. If anyone asks me I would definitely recommend it. :lol:

Besides the fact that it protects your face on rides! I am sure I can scare the crap out people too!! :D:D

Hmmm............... :ninja::DDRrocks:

:lol: That's hilarious. I can see it now, u chasing me with the scary mask on around camp... Then we pass by Tina, and before you know it, I'm chasing you... with a bottle of :thumb::laughoff::drunk:

The rail rides I have been on might have been more enjoyable with that on. :thumb:

Even with goggles and bandanna :ninja: still got blasted. But I still like wearing my helmet if I am riding in a rail.

I don't think it is a toy though :laughoff: , I would call it riding gear, unless goggles are toys? :DDRrocks:

dani you guys going to dumont for prez i think your kids need a sandfix :ninja:

No it is Skylar's 12th birthday on the 14th and we are celebrating it that weekend.I was just talking to Chris tonight about figuring out when we were going again before it get's to warm.

No it is Skylar's 12th birthday on the 14th and we are celebrating it that weekend.I was just talking to Chris tonight about figuring out when we were going again before it get's to warm.

:lol: You guys should plan on clean-up weekend and camp with us!! We'll show ya some great places to take the kiddos riding so they don't get stuck at every turn! :laughoff: Remember this?!? ( :lol: sorry, camera was set to black and white!)

post-1889-1202582790_thumb.jpg

:lol: You guys should plan on clean-up weekend and camp with us!! We'll show ya some great places to take the kiddos riding so they don't get stuck at every turn! :laughoff: Remember this?!? ( :lol: sorry, camera was set to black and white!)

post-1889-1202582790_thumb.jpg

Yes i was just talking to Chris about that last night about going with you guys and camping with ya(Like how I invite ourselves : :lol: ).What are the dates again???

Edited by Danielle