BLUE STEEL Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Love the map...... We will be there again. :rhino: Quote
Kitcat Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 I might have been captain of drill team in high school, but I wasn't in the band (plus, I can't play instruments)! We'll be at the meet & greet, since now we're actually going for the weekend! Quote
sand chick Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 updated map for you peeps At least you have me in the right spot! CHEERLEADER section!! Go figure! Well THANKS for the offer of bringing out the stray quad! I REALLY REALLY APPRICIATE IT!!! I got her a ride!! soooo I will be at the meet n greet and on the girl ride!! Can't wait!!!!!!! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 who the hell is JANETOR???? is that some new inside dune b*tch lingo??? dune b*tch for dune pic of the month!!!! Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 At least you have me in the right spot! So I hope by "smokers" they meant "FAST AS HELL"... Quote
dinicolady Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 At least you have me in the right spot! CHEERLEADER section!! Go figure! Well THANKS for the offer of bringing out the stray quad! I REALLY REALLY APPRICIATE IT!!! I got her a ride!! soooo I will be at the meet n greet and on the girl ride!! Can't wait!!!!!!! On all 3 counts!! That's awesome Jodi! Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 On all 3 counts!! That's awesome Jodi! I was happy for her till I realized...no more foot massage... :MBdance: Quote
Kens Colors Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Looks like I get to make this trip see you all at the south pole. Where do the cool kids park? Quote
indasand Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Looks like I get to make this trip see you all at the south pole. Where do the cool kids park? I'm not even sure what time anymore Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Looks like I get to make this trip see you all at the south pole. Where do the cool kids park? As far away from me as possible... Quote
dinicolady Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 As far away from me as possible... True dat!! But us cool folks let ya in our camp. Quote
dinicolady Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 I'm not even sure what time anymore Hey Brian, topic title: Cleanup weekend meet & greet: 4PM Saturday! Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Hey Brian, topic title: Cleanup weekend meet & greet: 4PM Saturday! Yeah I hope its bright enough, low sun makes lots of shadows=DANGEROUS!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Yeah I hope its bright enough, low sun makes lots of shadows=DANGEROUS!! Are you serious? it doesnt get dark till like 6 now. Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Are you serious? it doesnt get dark till like 6 now. Yeah, so I guess you only want to ride in one direction with the sun at our backs?? My experience is theres 2 bad times to ride, when the sun is really low (early morning, late day) or directly overhead. If the meet and greet is at 4pm im guessing most of us wont be riding before 4:30/4:45 which leaves about an hour of day light meaning the sun will prolly be one hands width over the hills and casting bad shadows...Guess we will just have to see?? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Sunset rides KICK a$$ regardless which way your riding... Some of our best rides have been sunset rides. Quote
Foxysandchick Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Sunset rides KICK a$$ regardless which way your riding... Some of our best rides have been sunset rides. If you're hesitant to ride at that time of day just don't lead then the person in front of you crashes first and not you Quote
duniemonkie Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Remind me not to lead when you're behind me.... Quote
Foxysandchick Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Remind me not to lead when you're behind me.... I was behind Angela when she broke her behind Quote
sand chick Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 On all 3 counts!! That's awesome Jodi! Thanks!! I was happy for her till I realized...no more foot massage... :lol: :chug: :laughoff: I still offered drinks! I'm not even sure what time anymore 3:30 but then usually people are late ans start rolling in at 4:00 SOOOOO......... 3:45pm not AM Quote
Dunelover Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Thanks!! I still offered drinks! 3:30 but then usually people are late ans start rolling in at 4:00 SOOOOO......... 3:45pm not AM We will be rolling out about the same time as you. See you on the road Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 If you're hesitant to ride at that time of day just don't lead then the person in front of you crashes first and not you Well as long as you arnt staring into the sun and can see them crash that works I guess...HAHA Quote
jojoboxers Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Hey everyone, my name is joe and Im new to the the forum and first time to Dumont this weekend (clean-up). Is it ok to meet up with you guys and go for the ride. Quote
Danielle Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Hey everyone, my name is joe and Im new to the the forum and first time to Dumont this weekend (clean-up). Is it ok to meet up with you guys and go for the ride. Welcome Go to the meet and greet and you will find everyone.most everyone that will be at clean up has already left.I am sure you will also see alot of them at clean up morning.Just introduce yourself and tell them you just joined the site.Everyone is friendly.Have a good time if you haven't already left. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.