Trip Report

HappyHour

ok ok! I started to do this 3 times last night and never finished! :banghead:

Clean up as everyone said had a great turn out! :D

Weather for Sat was pretty awesome! I even got a "farmers" tan at the registration booth!

Had a great time helping out for registration and doing my little part! Can't wait, already looking forward to next year! :headbang1:

Sat finally found camp in the daylight! :dope::coocoo:

Thanks again for having me (us) in camp :beercheers:

Tina makes a mean burrito and still has the best bar in the dunes!! :beer_bang: :beerpint: :eatdrink021: :shots:

Where's Sand~Snake?????? :shocked2: :shocked2:

Everyone else is wearing GREEN for the St. Patty's festivities except for ME!?! :laughing::dunno::laughing:

Happy Birthday Pauly!! :beercheers:

Great getting to hang out with everyone again :D

STILL DIDN'T RIDE MY QUAD :banghead::banghead: After all the :blah: crap trying to get it out there!! :DDRrocks:

Some pics :pics:

Clean Up:

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_009.jpg

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_031.jpg

Did someone say lunch? :eatdrink021:

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_025.jpg

Meet N Greet

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_063.jpg

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_068.jpg

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_067.jpg

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_076.jpg

R R ROOOOST

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_079.jpg

OOOOOPPPPS!!!!!!!!! DAYHAM! NOW THATS STUCK!

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_057.jpg

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_058.jpg

normal_Clean_up_and_Pauley_s_Bday_059.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great weekend, the cleanup went really well, the raffles went smoothly, and we did get to surprise PP for his bday, even tho we thought someone ruined the surprise the night before...

A few observations:

-Watchin PP jump the fire on the 3 wheeler 70 never gets old. Watching Bert take one huge circle on it ("it won't turn any sharper") was pretty funny too.

-"Nobody brought beer, darnit." "Well where's the Dune Porter, I bet he has some." "What??? Heyyy, Shhh!!!" Oh there he is right there, lol...

-"I'm not moving, what? Ohhh... Still not? Oh well..." Way to make a grand entrance at the meet n greet chickie, lol...

-If Foxy has the camera and calls your name, watch for a slithering SandSnake about to bite...

-Everyone in green but Jodi, what? Early St. Patty's day for us, lol.

Oh and I went up Comp for the 1st time on my quad. Several times actually, didn't beat anyone up yet, but I'll work on that... Thanks gals, I'm not a chicken I just get stagefright, lol. It was pretty empty when we went tho, and the boys didn't roll up till I already went once, so I was all good then!

Thanks everyone, for another wonderful weekend at the dunes!

i kinda thought it was rude when everyone laughed at pam when she dumped it at the south pole.. What a bunch of rude inconsiderate a-holes.

IMG_1583.JPG

How many women do you know that even have the brass to try and ride a 2 wheeler in the sand.. COME ONNNNNN

ok rant over.

Guest Crasher

What a great weekend!!! It's too bad the wind was so horrible, but at least we got to go on ONE ride. It's too bad because the dunes were so smooth! Just a little scary because the dunes had shifted quite a bit and were hard to read, not to mention the SHARP razors everywhere. :beercheers:

In any event, I had a great time and I have to agree with Pete that Tina and Dave have the best bar at Dumont!! Foo-Foo drinks rock!! :headbang1: Not to mention the killer carne asada burittos (dinner and breakfast!!). Thanks for everything guys!! :beer_bang:

Amanda finally tackled Comp!! Good job missy!! :eatdrink021: Now she is officially a hill shooter!! :eatdrink021:

If Tina gets stuck on a dune, just leave her be. If not, then we all get stuck and it turns into a vicious cycle. :beercheers:

PP's birthday was a hit, watching him wheelie and jump the fire in his new ATC 70 was hilarious and his face says it all!! Good job Angela with his surprise!! The trailer looked great!! :DDRrocks:

As always, it was so great to see everyone and clean-up was a success!! This was my last trip for the season at Dumont, so now it's time for Coral!! Hope to see you all there too!! :shocked2:

i kinda thought it was rude when everyone laughed at pam when she dumped it at the south pole.. What a bunch of rude inconsiderate a-holes.

IMG_1583.JPG

How many women do you know that even have the brass to try and ride a 2 wheeler in the sand.. COME ONNNNNN

ok rant over.

i don't remember laughing :drunk2: :DDRrocks:

Ok, this was our 5th year doing this and it seems to get better each year. The people are great the entertainment is great and a feeling of accomplishment when your done.

Job well done FoDD & DDR!!!!!!!!!!

The look on Pauly's face when he opened his B-day gift from Charlie was entertaining too!

We had a great time.Thanks to Pete and Anna for letting on crash your camp :D

We rolled in friday night to see a very nicely set up camp, fire pit done and all.I wanna say it was great getting to know you guys better and meeting new faces you sure are some great peeps :eatdrink021:

Meet and greet was a special moment as I get stuck on the flats :banghead:

Then turn a girl ride into the three stooges :banghead::banghead: (Tiff, Jackie and Amanda are sure troopers)

Watching Paul jump his 70 was just great (Caleb won't stop talking about it :D )

The blue drink is a big hit ( even got a couple guys drinking girlie drinks lol)

Sandcrazed and his wife are great peeps glad you made it too Paul's party.

Somebody won't mention any names got a hangover before the party :beer_bang:

A pat on the head with a :headbang1: :shocked2: Don't be serving her no drinks or she will :shocked2: :laughing:

OH yeah all those people betting on me owning this :laughing::beerpint: it didn't happen I was fine and no hangover :DDRrocks: :eatdrink021:

Hmm Banana's still the most popular drink out there.

Still havn't tried pizzaaz food.

I vote Tiff and Craig's trailer the most comfortable trailer wow those chairs are great and since the wind was relentless it was great to have somewhere to chit chat away from the wind (Thanks for letting us takeover your trailer girlie and for help me cook are Sunday breakfast)

Rissa thought Nicole was wearing horns but it turns out it was beer goggles .(they finally made it to her eyes

would someone please turn jeff dunham on.......................

I know theres stuff I missed all in all had a great weekend would have been better without all the wind but still had fun.Great time .Great People. :beercheers::beercheers:

would someone please turn jeff dunham on.......................

LOL I was gonna post an observation about that but I couldn't remember the comics name. I thought Capt was gonna give us the boot and lock the door on us lol... :eatdrink021:

When you make my drink more than half and half, I know the lightweight doesn't need you makin her a drink, hahaha!!! :DDRrocks:

I am sooo happy to say I did not get stuck on the dune :eatdrink021:, and I went back up 3 times to help the stooges get out (funny that Tina makes up 2 of the 3 stooges... :beercheers: ). I did have 10 lbs of sand in my shoes that I dumped when we got to the north pole tho.

LOL I was gonna post an observation about that but I couldn't remember the comics name. I thought Capt was gonna give us the boot and lock the door on us lol... :headbang1:

When you make my drink more than half and half, I know the lightweight doesn't need you makin her a drink, hahaha!!! :DDRrocks:

I am sooo happy to say I did not get stuck on the dune :beer_bang:, and I went back up 3 times to help the stooges get out (funny that Tina makes up 2 of the 3 stooges... :laughing: ). I did have 10 lbs of sand in my shoes that I dumped when we got to the north pole tho.

LOL good thing you were there are he might have locked me out :shocked2: :shocked2:

I needed someone to say :beercheers: she can't have no more.

And wow where was Jackie in all this hehe me stuck twice and you and her not once :beercheers: Atleast I got one of you tho :eatdrink021: :laughing: :eatdrink021:

Ok, this was our 5th year doing this and it seems to get better each year. The people are great the entertainment is great and a feeling of accomplishment when your done.

Job well done FoDD & DDR!!!!!!!!!!

The look on Pauly's face when he opened his B-day gift from Charlie was entertaining too!

Yay Jill! You put my favorite dead cat back on the Ranger...lol.

I left the goggles in the hauler last night...I might have to go get some more! She thought they were horns? Ahahahahahah. I think my ribs hurt so bad from laughing Sat night in the bar...I did think Capt was going to kill us.

HAHA we made it without getting thrown out.Sandchick was laughing and having some much fun she started throwing money at me and I wasn't sure if she wanted me to pour another drink or dance :eatdrink021: :beercheers::beercheers::DDRrocks: :eatdrink021:

Sandchick was laughing and having some much fun she started throwing money at me and I wasn't sure if she wanted me to pour another drink or dance :beercheers: :beer_bang: :headbang1::DDRrocks: :eatdrink021:

:eatdrink021: :beercheers: :shocked2: :shocked2: OMG that's funny right thurr...

HAHA we made it without getting thrown out.Sandchick was laughing and having some much fun she started throwing money at me and I wasn't sure if she wanted me to pour another drink or dance :beercheers::beercheers: :beer_bang: :eatdrink021: :eatdrink021:

I wanted BOTH baby!!

But we didn't have Monkie's stripper pole!

You need a tip jar in the bar!!

Good times for sures! :DDRrocks:

:moonwalk:

you might not have but there was a handfull of them that did.. :DDRrocks:

I was one of them until I found out it was a girl. Out of the respect for her trying I stopped but cmon Nick nobody can tell that she was a she with all the gear on! Secondly most 2 wheeler riders have such overblown ego's that to see one just fallover was a little humorous.

I was one of them until I found out it was a girl. Out of the respect for her trying I stopped but cmon Nick nobody can tell that she was a she with all the gear on! Secondly most 2 wheeler riders have such overblown ego's that to see one just fallover was a little humorous.

Yeah at first i thought it was a guy too so I was like yeah because I had just got stuck on the flats then I realized it was a girl and i was like oh it's a girl then the group was like really it's a girl.

Yeah at first i thought it was a guy too so I was like yeah because I had just got stuck on the flats then I realized it was a girl and i was like oh it's a girl then the group was like really it's a girl.

OK :DDRrocks: i laughed sorry i did'nt know it was a girl either . :eatdrink021: :drunk2:

OK :DDRrocks: i laughed sorry i did'nt know it was a girl either . :beercheers: :drunk2:

Me 2 Nick lol dont get so :beercheers: hurt over it :eatdrink021: someone said it was a girl I said nnahhh thats a dude with chest muscles :eatdrink021: j/k

ok i will get over it hahaha good times

Capt

Me 2 Nick lol dont get so :beercheers: hurt over it :eatdrink021: someone said it was a girl I said nnahhh thats a dude with chest muscles :DDRrocks: j/k

ok i will get over it hahaha good times

Capt

i think he's upset he had to spend most of friday night under the sammy sorry nick i know it sucked :beercheers:

hey i spent all saturday night passed out in the trailer :beer_bang: :eatdrink021:

IMG_1583.JPG

ok rant over.

Why does it matter if she was a girl OR a guy? I didn't laugh but I heard more people just saying "ohhhh...." more than anything and then just a little laughter afterwards was all. Whenever you see someone fall down it is humorous at least a little bit. Admit it.

your a$$ hurts :DDRrocks: Was Pam mad about that or what?

just some more :headbang1:

:shocked2: oops for got to put em up!!

post-638-1205799295_thumb.jpg

post-638-1205799344_thumb.jpg

do you think i should change my sparkplugs :shocked2: :beer_bang:

post-638-1205799383_thumb.jpg

on the way back can't believe it snowed

post-638-1205799503_thumb.jpg

paulypaul having way to much fun

:beercheers:

post-638-1205799569_thumb.jpg

i actually went higher on the dunes with the rhino after the meet my wife was like :beercheers:

what a blast :DDRrocks: the kid loved it :eatdrink021:

post-638-1205799629_thumb.jpg

post-638-1205799749_thumb.jpg

post-638-1205799785_thumb.jpg

my kid finally getting to ride before i ate dinner and past out :drunk2:

post-638-1205799856_thumb.jpg

thanks to the ddr peeps for a good time :eatdrink021:

Edited by warrior07