Trip Report

HappyHour

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son loves those videos.. he was asking and asking about the jump on sunday and monday(he was in bed). Loves to watch the vids... thanks Pete

Capt

haha, glad he likes em :D

Just wanted to stop in and that you guys for having us in your camp. Tina and Capt have the best dune bar I have ever seen.

It was a pleasure, Mike. Good times. :DDRrocks:

Yep! Nice one! Most excellent job Pete!! :clap:

Still waiting to see some pics from Foxy :shocked2: :shocked2:

:shocked2: I know she took a bunch as well!!

:ninja: wait I gotta :barf::dope::lol:

Yeah they are loaded on the computer, but it takes so long to load into the gallery :blink: I think I have about 140. My camera is having issues from the sand storm so hopefully I can fix it :( .

I was hoping to post the 'rah game :DDRrocks: ' pics up already, maybe tomorrow :laughing: .

:barf: wait I gotta :lol::dope::lol:

Yeah they are loaded on the computer, but it takes so long to load into the gallery :ninja: I think I have about 140. My camera is having issues from the sand storm so hopefully I can fix it :( .

I was hoping to post the 'rah game :DDRrocks: ' pics up already, maybe tomorrow :laughing: .

Yeah I know :shocked2: four to five hours is what it used to take me!! But now I have that little trick!! You'll :wub: it!!

I guess I'll see them when I get back! At least MySpace :dope: them!! :shocked2: :shocked2: :clap:

Yeah I keep mine in a ziploc bag in a ziploc bag in the camera bag and if the wind is blowing even a little I :blink: take it out!! This is camera #2 for this season! Thats why I only had 5 pages instead of my usual 10! And I wanted to chat with more peeps at the meet n greet since I meet peoples and forget cause I am preoccupied with :pics::pics:

Edited by sand chick

My camera is having issues from the sand storm so hopefully I can fix it :( .

Foxy, I had to use a can of (computer) air to clean my sons camera after the sand Sunday. Good luck! Took a few blast to clean the mechanisms, worked like new again after I cleaned it. :DDRrocks:

Yeah I know :banghead: four to five hours is what it used to take me!! But now I have that little trick!! You'll :wub: it!!

I guess I'll see them when I get back! At least MySpace :ninja: them!! :MBdance::laughing::laughing:

Yeah I keep mine in a ziploc bag in a ziploc bag in the camera bag and if the wind is blowing even a little I :no_no: take it out!! This is camera #2 for this season! Thats why I only had 5 pages instead of my usual 10! And I wanted to chat with more peeps at the meet n greet since I meet peoples and forget cause I am preoccupied with :pics::pics:

Enough with the socializing and get back to work. LOL.

About time... LOL j/k. The :shocked2: pics are friggin great. I just remember Stacy lookin around for you guys if u disappeared, like a total spaz... And wow can Tina make some... special faces... :idiot:

thats her mentally challenged ive been drinking again look... lol

Capt

Sorry, cant remember your names, but you requested this pic from me :laughing:

Busted! :thumb:

RAH! :idiot: :shocked2: :blink:

If someone can edit this pic, it might show the guy that went over Comp being pulled down on the back board, I don't have an editing program.

oops lil pics :laughing:

Edited by Foxysandchick

We left our camera in our friend's TH, so here are our pics from Cleanup

The Cleanup gathering

post-1635-1206895750_thumb.jpg

Our Rhino & our friend's truck (the cleanup vehicles)

post-1635-1206895769_thumb.jpg

Our group

post-1635-1206895793_thumb.jpg

The Unusual items found at the Cleanup

post-1635-1206895814_thumb.jpg

We left our camera in our friend's TH, so here are our pics from Cleanup

Our group

post-1635-1206895793_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing the kid on the right (Stevie) has that look on his face because he was not able to ride all weekend because his grades at school suck. :dunno:

Edited by BLUE STEEL