Trip Report

HappyHour

Why does it matter if she was a girl OR a guy? I didn't laugh but I heard more people just saying "ohhhh...." more than anything and then just a little laughter afterwards was all. Whenever you see someone fall down it is humorous at least a little bit. Admit it.

your a$$ hurts :DDRrocks: Was Pam mad about that or what?

she wasnt mad.. but i mean come onn.. what are we freakin in 8th grade or somethin.. ohh well im over it..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of them until I found out it was a girl. Out of the respect for her trying I stopped but cmon Nick nobody can tell that she was a she with all the gear on!

Who cares if the rider is a guy or not. A little slow speed tip over is funny, man or woman, but laughing out loud is disrespectful and embarassing...

Secondly most 2 wheeler riders have such overblown ego's that to see one just fallover was a little humorous.

:blink::blah:

edited for inappropriate language

Edited by dunefreak

Is it just me or do I sense a little tension between a certain 2-wheeler and a certain rail driver??

my weekend report: I picked up some trash and alot of nails. Drank way to much Capn Moron Fri night. I hid in my camper most of the weekend (wind). Saw lot's of old friends, met some new ones. Got a wee bit sunburnt at the cleanup. Missed the meet and greet, feel asleep after the cleanup and did not wake up til after 5. Only put 17 miles on my quad. I only made it into the dunes on Fri night, rest of the time was in the flats picking up trash.

My only real complaint about the weekend, Who the hell leaves dirty diapers in the dunes? :blink::blah:

When someone falls or stalls a bike I gotta admit im one of the first ones laughing out loud :blink:

Im also normally the first one over to help them up by roosting the crap out of 'em :headbang1::blah:

I expect the same treatment when I eat sh*t :headbang1:

When someone falls or stalls a bike I gotta admit im one of the first ones laughing out loud :blink:

Im also normally the first one over to help them up by roosting the crap out of 'em :MBdance::blah:

I expect the same treatment when I eat sh*t :undecided:

:whoop: Seriously, I've been laughed at many times, and I expect no less, and I will continue laughing, guy or girl or wtf-ever else there might be to laugh at, lighten up. Hell, we all got a good laugh at Tina at the meet n greet and nobody got :headbang1: hurt about that. In fact, just writing about it made me think about it and laugh again. :headbang1: Then the dune stooge event right after the meet n greet... :dope: Good times, good times...

I expect the same treatment when I eat sh*t :blah:

I can remember quite a few times I abliged you... :D

Im used to hearing it since I rarely crash, when it does happen you guys treat it like a special event... :blink:

:blink: ok everyone is reading to far into the pic i posted it was isbb striking a pose :headbang1:

post-638-1205852048_thumb.jpg

yes , yes i did reply to myself :undecided:

:headbang1:

Okay now back on topic had a great weekend. Met in person some really cool peeps just glad to have come back safe . Didn't camp with dunefreaks camp but i was right in the neihborhood didn't feel like chasein the kid away from everyones chit . Still good times :blah:

Im also normally the first one over to help them up by roosting the crap out of 'em :undecided::blah:

I expect the same treatment when I eat sh*t :headbang1:

if someone roosts me while im down they get the obligiatory :headbang1: roost back. Man i havent crashed in a while... lets go riding i need to take a dune sample again before i get one that REALLY hurts :P

OK real quick here's some things from my weekend.....

Cleanup was a great success!!!! :whoop: (and good for my fam to get out and do something like that together)

Driving the Tocopa way at night saves a lot of time but pisses the wife off and freaks her out. :MBdance:

Needless to say took the Shoeshone way home. :blink:

dinicolada and kids can get some bad songs stuck in your head (fuggung oscar meyer wiener) :dope::blah:

The camera survived the trip because it never got used :undecided:

Dan the man tweeked my quad and it ran great!!! Thanks D :blah:

Got another great trip in with the kids on two wheelers :headbang1:

Got to meet some more DDR peeps and are great ofcourse.........................

Is it Easter yet?

:headbang1:

This was my first time to Dumont, I had a ball and so did my 11 year old son. Was great to see some of my other friends in Dumont, almost like mixing of hobbies (NicoleinVegas and My4drgsr) know what I mean. Happy B-day Paulie, though I doubt you remember who I am. Thanks for the fun Saturday night, and thanks Mike and Nicole for the Beer!

A few pics from my outing:

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

And one of my artsy fartsy pics from down on the trails:

DSC01431.jpg

Edited by WHIZ

Another great Dumont weekend! This was our first time participating in the clean up! And boy did we clean up with prizes for our group! It was great to see the DDR peeps and meet some more, like Woody and the DDR girls! Here are some observations:

If you YELL LOUD ENOUGH for a prize, you will WIN THAT PRIZE! I got so excited about the YFZ graphics and then Mark won them! :ban-split:

Drinking beer at 10 am and picking up trash is super fun! Hey, it's noon somewhere! :DDRrocks:

Someone had a good time with roman candles near restroom #3. We filled a bag of just used roman candles!

Found some odd items like a saw, a fender, oven mit, kids furry gloves and lots of plastic bottles and beer cans!

I love my lighted whip :wub: , although we still don't know what color it is (watch, it's pink - they're probably all pink) :lol::lol::lol:

Harrassing Chopjaw at his Broke Back Trailer camp is fun! No more spelling disputes without smileys! :flatbiller: :D:hello:

The Costco trash grabbers were a good find! I think we picked up 7 bags of trash, 3 or 4 burnt chairs and a bunch of cardboard! I don't know, I kind of lost count after the 3rd or 4th beer! :drinkbeer:

Our friends cleaned up with prizes too! We're still waiting for that homemade pizza! :beercheers:

I like how the raffle went! YNOT did a great job, kept it flowing - lots of prizes and fun times! I like the "General" raffle can. I'm going to steal that idea for our dog walk this year!

So, how many bags were collected total????? :dunno:

Edited by Kitcat