Trip Report

HappyHour

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my lighted whip :drinkbeer: , although we still don't know what color it is (watch, it's pink - they're probably all pink) :beercheers::DDRrocks::ban-split:

Check it out. SafeGloWhips Click

Mine was red. I tried to hook it up to the rail that day, but the threads are different than the BuggyWhip quick release......at least I was able to turn it on and see what color it was. Should match the rail nicely.

This was my first time to Dumont, I had a ball and so did my 11 year old son. Was great to see some of my other friends in Dumont, almost like mixing of hobbies (NicoleinVegas and My4drgsr) know what I mean. Happy B-day Paulie, though I doubt you remember who I am. Thanks for the fun Saturday night, and thanks Mike and Nicole for the Beer!

Hey I remember meeting someone named Whiz! :beercheers::DDRrocks:

Welcome to DDR! :D

This was my first time to Dumont, I had a ball and so did my 11 year old son. Was great to see some of my other friends in Dumont, almost like mixing of hobbies (NicoleinVegas and My4drgsr) know what I mean. Happy B-day Paulie, though I doubt you remember who I am. Thanks for the fun Saturday night, and thanks Mike and Nicole for the Beer!

A few pics from my outing:

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

And one of my artsy fartsy pics from down on the trails:

DSC01431.jpg

Welcome to the site! I remember meeting you out there. Only cause the name was so unusual. lol Dont remember your girls name. Glad you guys enjoyed the festivities!!

Here's the link to my ablum with the rest of my pics from cleanup.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=326

all 10 pages :DDRrocks:

HOLY HELL, 10 PAGES?? I can see you really like your new camera. Thats how you used to take pics last season. Then I think you were over it for a while, or the camera was worn out. Now your back!! :beercheers:

Alright Alright!

Here's Pauly's jump video! :drinkbeer::dunno:

:DDRrocks: , now we can watch it over and over and over again, like we're still out there! :beercheers:

Yeah when Sabrina came walkin into camp I thought I was seeing wrong, or I was somewhere else and didn't know it... :hello: Nice to see ya out there, now you kinda know why I skipped Reso on New Years... :ban-split:

Welcome to the site! I remember meeting you out there. Only cause the name was so unusual. lol Dont remember your girls name. Glad you guys enjoyed the festivities!!

HOLY HELL, 10 PAGES?? I can see you really like your new camera. Thats how you used to take pics last season. Then I think you were over it for a while, or the camera was worn out. Now your back!! :angry2:

Nah I've always taken at least a few pages of pics on most big weekends. Cleanup was easy to take that many though with everything that was going on. :D The new camera rocks though. :laughoff:

Hey Pete you need more pics dude. I mean, what do you expect us to do with only 10 pages of pictures? Common bro, step it up. :flipoff:

:blink::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff:

Check it out. SafeGloWhips Click

Mine was red. I tried to hook it up to the rail that day, but the threads are different than the BuggyWhip quick release......at least I was able to turn it on and see what color it was. Should match the rail nicely.

Yo G,

:laughoff: Don't you know a machinist that can fix them threads for ya? :laughoff:

Bring that sucker to Maiden, I'll bring a machine on a flat bed, and I'll fix dat chit in the parkin' lot. :laughoff:

:blink:

Seriously though, Lemme know if you need help with it bro.

Nah I've always taken at least a few pages of pics on most big weekends. Cleanup was easy to take that many though with everything that was going on. :D The new camera rocks though. :angry2:

:laughoff::laughoff:

Pete,

Don't let em' pick on ya. :laughoff: Although you shoulda Sean that commin' <<< :laughoff: "Sean"

Awesome pics from you and the others of an Awesome weekend. :laughoff:

Keep up the good work mang. :laughoff:

:laughoff:

Yo G,

:laughoff: Don't you know a machinist that can fix them threads for ya? :laughoff:

Bring that sucker to Maiden, I'll bring a machine on a flat bed, and I'll fix dat chit in the parkin' lot. :blink:

Seriously though, Lemme know if you need help with it bro.

Pete,

Don't let em' pick on ya. :laughoff: Although you shoulda Sean that commin' <<< :angry2: "Sean"

Awesome pics from you and the others of an Awesome weekend. :laughoff:

Keep up the good work mang. :laughoff:

I "Shawn" that one coming!!!!! :laughoff:

woot.. the samurai made the cleanup report :P

Most excellent job on the writeup pete..

thanks nick...and hell yea it made it. That is the first time I saw it in the sand! :laughoff:

Wow Dunefreak, nice Job that is alot of work.

tell me about it :laughoff: ...thanks Ken