What y'all do in this great weather?

Kitcat

I'm sittin' in the ga-rage, watching Bluesteel put bling on the Rhino, while he's drinkin a few beers. :laughing:

I got the laptop and drinkin a glass of wine! :rockwoot:

What ya'll doin???

:rhino:

Edited by Kitcat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting here trying to remember every reason why I should not smoke.

I WANT ONE :laughing::DDRrocks: But I am not going to do it :D Instead I am going to go to Golden spoon and get some nonfat frozen yogurt :rockwoot:

Bluesteel says good luck with the non smoking! It's been 10 months and 5 days for him!

Golden Spoon rocks! I like the St Patty's Day Mint. Mark likes cake batter with cookie dough!

Edited by Kitcat

Bluesteel says good luck with the non smoking! It's been 10 months and 5 days for him!

Golden Spoon rocks! I like the St Patty's Day Mint. Mark likes cake batter with cookie dough!

Peanut butter for me :D

Tell him congrats :rockwoot: Gosh I hope I see that day.Was he a heavy smoker?And are you a smoker.

Sorry :laughing: I don't mean to hyjack your thread :DDRrocks: :beer_bang:

Peanut butter for me :D

Tell him congrats :rockwoot: Gosh I hope I see that day.Was he a heavy smoker?And are you a smoker.

Sorry :laughing: I don't mean to hyjack your thread :beer_bang: :MBdance:

He smoked about a pack a day (is that a heavy smoker??) :DDRrocks: It's been hard. The worst is when he's drinking beers with some of our friends that smoke. I'm not a smoker (thank goodness)!

Good luck! Keep strong!!!!

He smoked about a pack a day (is that a heavy smoker??)That is what I smoked :DDRrocks: It's been hard. The worst is when he's drinking beers with some of our friends that smoke.That is what I am afraid of...Camping,that is when I started smoking again the first time I stopped :laughing:

I'm not a smoker (thank goodness)!Good for you,It was probably easier on Mark when he stopped.I have a 2pack a day smoker in the garage :rockwoot:

Good luck! Keep strong!!!!Thank You :D

Back On topic now :beer_bang:

Goldenspoon was yummy,and yes what a nice night it is outside :D

Edited by Danielle

Anna and I did a lil yard work yesterday digging for a new and improved fire pit in the back yard. Tonight we went out and celebrated my neices 14th birthday at the cheesecake factory. Now I'm too fat to finish the yard work. :laughing::rockwoot:

When it is nice I work in my veggie garden and yard. Sometimes I help my BNFPG work on his cars,(Lift Kits Galore) but gardening is the best. Oh! And being able to take my dogs for a run. Hiking in WH's. I like everything.

Edited by desertskyz

Foxy~Snake and I cleaned his new boat all day Sunday and got both got a little sun burnt, we did some more cleaning and stuff on the boat last night. I'm tired of cleaning, but it does look awesome. Hope it floats tomorrow :blury: .

I second that. :undecided: If not, I hope we do. :dope: :chkn:

Saturday I did the havasu triathlon. Head winds really slowed me down, but I finished.

Tonight, I just got back from the dyno.....I had two turbo camaros down there, only ran one on the dyno. It ran out of fuel pump at 4500 rpm and 8.2 psi of boost. We ll change the fuel pump and take it back for some 12-14 psi tuning in a week or so. The other, I just put a st80 turbo on, good for around 1300 hp, it wont make that, but it might get close to 1000, and after some street tuning I think it will have a decent shot at some high 9 sec passes at the track. Not bad for true street car.

Tomarrow I get to finish up a twin turbo vette, its a fun week.

Last night when I got home I popped open a nice cold delicious beer. :chkn: Then I popped open another and went out to the back yard. :dope: Lit a nice tasty cigar up. :blury: ....and proceeded to kick my feet up, relax, and enjoy.

We're also doing some back yard work. We have been putting in a retaining wall...... :undecided:

If we get stranded on the lake I get to ditch work :chkn: . Hope I don't :barf: though, haven't been on a boat in like 20 years :dope: .

Unless you have really bad motion sickness you should be fine. I have a inner ear thing that screws me all up and im fine on a regular size boat. Cruise ship is another story. lol That makes sense doesnt it! :undecided:

Glad to hear Jim got a new water ride!! CONGRATS JIM!! :blury:

Well since it's nice out at night i pop open a :chkn: nice crispy coors light in the garage.Mess around with the yard waiting for the kid to come out & challenge me in airhockey , seems like a everynight thing :dope::undecided:

You have an air hockey table and beer?!?! I'm coming over :blury:

Well since I'm currently out of work on an OJI, I get to spend some quality time with my daughter and my wife. I take my daughter to the park to play, we go out to lunch, then have an ice cream. Strawberry and sprinkles are her favorite. When not doing that, I'm staring at my car in the garage waiting for my last trip of the season which is next weekend to Glamis. Shortly, I will pull the boat out, clean her up, and go play in the water!!!!

This is what teases me all summer long until October....................

post-17-1206552233_thumb.jpg