powerhouse Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 lil smokey update : I just bought new street gloves , xxxl and theyre tight ! no lil here , but it does smoke sometimes !! Quote
desertrider71 Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 (edited) lil smokey update : I just bought new street gloves , xxxl and theyre tight ! no lil here , but it does smoke sometimes !! Must need giant ham hands to smooth a mullet! :fro_smokin: Edited May 15, 2008 by desertrider71 Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 OH! Kinda like the shrimp with a ???? whatever you said thing that still troubles me. hahaaahaaaa jumbo permed shrimp Quote
desertskyz Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 Must need giant ham hands to smooth a mullet! :fro_smokin: I thought the mullet I put on him was very sexy. Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 Ok back on topic so where do they sale LITTLE SMOKEY SLEEVELESS SHRIMP SAUSAGE PADDLE BRATS at rocky mountain atv.com Quote
powerhouse Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 ha aha aha ha ha ha ha burp !!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah !! fart --------fart shart ? woops Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 that was gay. -headshake- no that was dan the :poke: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 how quickly this thread degenerated from a higher form of literature Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 This thread sucked from the get go.You think 5 pages on paddles is alot.Over on YFZCentral and YFZTech there are 30 page threads on paddle tire debates.This is no cutting edge news.Its old news.Everyone know brats work good on piped under powered bikes and once your nuts drop you slap on some 22" triplebuffs. Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 The great Paddle tire thread <------CLICKY That thread right there contains everything one ever needs to read about paddle tires Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 15, 2008 Posted May 15, 2008 Ok back on topic so where do they sale LITTLE SMOKEY SLEEVELESS SHRIMP SAUSAGE PADDLE BRATS at rocky mountain atv.com Depends. Do you want that with twist or thumb throttle. Quote
DarbyCrash Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 Depends. Do you want that with twist or thumb throttle. I like mustard and onions on my bratwurst Back to paddles, which paddle will toss a turd (sand apple) farther and keep it somwhat intact if I hit one in 3rd gear on a piped '85 250R ATC while someone is riding behind me at the top of comp on a somewhat humid day in October. Keep in mind the turd is at least 6 hours old and I weigh about 220. I'd like it to go high enough to hit in the chest or possibly the goggles and explode on impact so I can have a good laugh Quote
powerhouse Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 I like mustard and onions on my bratwurst Back to paddles, which paddle will toss a turd (sand apple) farther and keep it somwhat intact if I hit one in 3rd gear on a piped '85 250R ATC while someone is riding behind me at the top of comp on a somewhat humid day in October. Keep in mind the turd is at least 6 hours old and I weigh about 220. I'd like it to go high enough to hit in the chest or possibly the goggles and explode on impact so I can have a good laugh you are sicker than I am !! but to answer the question , SKAT TRAK EXTREMES Quote
quad~dizzle Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 4-wheel drive quads are faster because the rear paddles push and the fronts pull Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 Depends. Do you want that with twist or thumb throttle. i heard the jumbo permed shrimp do superb on the twisty i wonder how a twisty would do on an electric sand car??? Quote
motoxman30 Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 I like mustard and onions on my bratwurst Back to paddles, which paddle will toss a turd (sand apple) farther and keep it somwhat intact if I hit one in 3rd gear on a piped '85 250R ATC while someone is riding behind me at the top of comp on a somewhat humid day in October. Keep in mind the turd is at least 6 hours old and I weigh about 220. I'd like it to go high enough to hit in the chest or possibly the goggles and explode on impact so I can have a good laugh u got it all wrong forget the paddles throw a monkey on the back he'll throw em for ya Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 Jumbo Permed Shrimp with Paddles = French Tickler thats effen hilarious Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 magnums.......with paddles...for HER pleasure Quote
WHIZ Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 magnums.......with paddles...for HER pleasure Magnums with paddles could also help you dig your way out if ..... I'll just quit now.... Quote
jeremyYFZ Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 I would probably go with a 20x10-10 (8) paddle hauler Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 if ya'all dont get back on track its gettin closed... COMEONNNN magnums with paddle tips.. for the love of god people.... Quote
dunefreak Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 if ya'all dont get back on track its gettin closed... COMEONNNN magnums with paddle tips.. for the love of god people.... Dude this was just bumped up from May. It was dead and over with. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.