Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

lil smokey update : I just bought new street gloves , xxxl and theyre tight ! no lil here , but it does smoke sometimes !! :D:grin:

:laughing::pissed:

Must need giant ham hands to smooth a mullet! :flipoff: :fro_smokin:

Edited by desertrider71
Posted

This thread sucked from the get go.You think 5 pages on paddles is alot.Over on YFZCentral and YFZTech there are 30 page threads on paddle tire debates.This is no cutting edge news.Its old news.Everyone know brats work good on piped under powered bikes and once your nuts drop you slap on some 22" triplebuffs. :laughing:

Posted

:laughing: Ok back on topic so where do they sale LITTLE SMOKEY SLEEVELESS SHRIMP SAUSAGE PADDLE BRATS at :grin:

rocky mountain atv.com :pissed:

Depends. Do you want that with twist or thumb throttle.

Posted

Depends. Do you want that with twist or thumb throttle.

I like mustard and onions on my bratwurst :laughing:

Back to paddles, which paddle will toss a turd (sand apple) farther and keep it somwhat intact if I hit one in 3rd gear on a piped '85 250R ATC while someone is riding behind me at the top of comp on a somewhat humid day in October. Keep in mind the turd is at least 6 hours old and I weigh about 220. I'd like it to go high enough to hit in the chest or possibly the goggles and explode on impact so I can have a good laugh :pissed:

Posted

I like mustard and onions on my bratwurst :pissed:

Back to paddles, which paddle will toss a turd (sand apple) farther and keep it somwhat intact if I hit one in 3rd gear on a piped '85 250R ATC while someone is riding behind me at the top of comp on a somewhat humid day in October. Keep in mind the turd is at least 6 hours old and I weigh about 220. I'd like it to go high enough to hit in the chest or possibly the goggles and explode on impact so I can have a good laugh :grin:

you are sicker than I am !! but to answer the question , SKAT TRAK EXTREMES :laughing:

Posted

I like mustard and onions on my bratwurst :dope:

Back to paddles, which paddle will toss a turd (sand apple) farther and keep it somwhat intact if I hit one in 3rd gear on a piped '85 250R ATC while someone is riding behind me at the top of comp on a somewhat humid day in October. Keep in mind the turd is at least 6 hours old and I weigh about 220. I'd like it to go high enough to hit in the chest or possibly the goggles and explode on impact so I can have a good laugh :laughoff:

u got it all wrong

forget the paddles

throw a monkey on the back :duniemonkie:

he'll throw em for ya

Posted

magnums.......with paddles...for HER pleasure :dope:

Magnums with paddles could also help you dig your way out if :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: .....

I'll just quit now....

  • 1 month later...
Posted

if ya'all dont get back on track its gettin closed... COMEONNNN magnums with paddle tips.. for the love of god people....

Posted

if ya'all dont get back on track its gettin closed... COMEONNNN magnums with paddle tips.. for the love of god people....

Dude this was just bumped up from May. :lol: It was dead and over with. :laughoff::laughing:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...