Party Heat Dumont Dunes

wsky70

Think we seen alot of this that time.....SF Woody :dunno:

Dumont Dunnes – NEW!

Premieres Mon, June 2 at 8P

Hundreds of thousands of partiers invade the Dumont Sand Dunes to show off their sand toys and let loose for one wild weekend. With tens of thousands of RV’s, dirt bikes, ATV’s, and dune buggies, the sights and sounds of the infamous Dumont Dunes are an experience like no other. Amid the chaos, it’s the job of the San Bernardino’s Off Highway Vehicle team to keep the peace and protect the partiers from the peril of high speeds on the sand. But this weekend, the Deputies are out numbered by the thousands.

AWESOME WILL BE SURE TO WATCH..TANKS FOR THE INFO :drunk2: TANKS

Update....not drunk anymore....just saw the preview on court TV looks like they filmed prez day weekend, saw a preview of the sand drags! channel 54 for you vegas people...

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

Thanks for the heads-up Woods. :beat:

I'm gonna try to watch that foe schizzz.

I think I might be in the video, cuz they rolled through our camp following a guy on a quad.

I was just pullin' in, and I was like WTF? :censored: Ohh cool. :D

Hope I got that channel. :dope:

R-

:dunno:

If you have Direct TV you get it a 5:00 pm. Channel 246

post-1439-1211916291_thumb.jpg

or 9:00 pm

post-1439-1211916309_thumb.jpg

I don't know about the cable channels

Thanks for the tard version skyz. I have it TIVO'ed because of you. Sorry about the meat counter thing in the pizza thread. I owe you some dune porter duties when we are out at the dunes at the same time(Three beer maximum !) :laughing::assblast::laughing:

I knew I should have look in both areas I thought I heard it First for once that is the story of my life always a day late and a dollar short.OH WELL.

i didn't get a chance to reply to the thread you started about this topic before it was closed and i really, really wanted to so i'll reply to that topic here..

new_thread_cat.gif

Watch as an enormous thong :beerpint: of party people descend on the Dumont Sand Dunes to show off their toys and let loose for one wild weekend. :laughing::dope:

(directly from the link in the above post)

The tivo is set!

Edited by ntrsandman

• 1 month later...