Upcoming Concerts

DarbyCrash

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried getting the Two for half price but they were sold out yesterday. regular price tickets are still for sale though. And as cheap as they are im gonna have to pass on friday night.

OPS is putting on a show here in Henderson Jodi, 10dollar cover

I tried getting the Two for half price but they were sold out yesterday. regular price tickets are still for sale though. And as cheap as they are im gonna have to pass on friday night.

OPS is putting on a show here in Henderson Jodi, 10dollar cover

Yeah I hit up those two for Tuesdays at 10am!! Darn it I was hoping you would get them!! Thats the only way we were going to go!

I will see how Mike feels about the Sat concert.. he has to work that day and might be burned out from being in Dumont and then the concert Friday.

Thanks for the heads up Ian!! :beercheers:

I'd love to go see Authority Zero and Pepper, but I'm gonna have to pass as well. Funds are really tight with all the trips I have been doing lately. I am however gonna try to catch OPS and the HOTS this Saturday here in Hendo. :MBdance:

no because there are only 2 kinda crappy sections open for presale. I'm gonna wait and see what becomes available after the SS pre-sale (over after the 30th) I want to get standing floor, but Anna wants to get in a section. We'll see.

Hey pete if I'm working at BB's that night I might be able to hook you up with some REALLY good tickets.. I never know untill right before the show but I can probably get you a DDR upgrade. Just depends on what comped seats don't show. :MBdance: Hopefully I'm working there that night and not at primm :laughoff: At the very least you'll get the DDR hookup at the bar.

I'd love to go see Authority Zero and Pepper, but I'm gonna have to pass as well. Funds are really tight with all the trips I have been doing lately. I am however gonna try to catch OPS and the HOTS this Saturday here in Hendo. :laughoff:

What time does it start??

And where is it again?? I forgot to keep the text before I dumped them! :MBdance:

Hey pete if I'm working at BB's that night I might be able to hook you up with some REALLY good tickets.. I never know untill right before the show but I can probably get you a DDR upgrade. Just depends on what comped seats don't show. :MBdance: Hopefully I'm working there that night and not at primm :laughoff: At the very least you'll get the DDR hookup at the bar.

John you are the man! :laughoff: I'm not sure if we are getting tickets as of yet though. Things are pretty tight right now so I gotta watch my pennies. If we do end up going you can definitely count on us stopping by. Thanks bud. :laughoff:

Its at the henderson events plaza or some crap like that. Right across the street from the police station on water St. Its an outdoors concert so should be pretty easy to hear/spot.

THe last time they had a big concert there it started at 5pm but I dont think OPS went on until like 9:30, not sure about the times this time though. Might have to get 'Freak to text shawn and see when the HOTS and OPS go on

post-3400-1243473972_thumb.jpg

DARN IT!!

I have the Grand Opening of Peter Lik's Forum Gallery in the Forum Shop at Caesars on Saturday night!! Oh well munchies and spirits provided!! :MBdance: AND I get to get all dressed up and have a night enjoying some good culture!! :laughoff:

I will have to catch the next OPS show!! :(

Edited by sand chick

Got our tickets to Pennywise, Pepper, and Authority Zero for this Friday night!! :headbang1::laughing:

Anyone else going to the show??

:laughoff:

Didnt even know they were coming. I love pennywise. how much for the tickets I wanna go waaa :MBdance:

Concert was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think Pepper stole the show!! :headbang1::headbang1: They were wayyyyyy better this time then when I saw them with Slightly Stoopid!!

However Mike thought Authority Zero should have been the headliner.

Pennywise was good.. but they did everything wayy over fast and their soundman SUCKED!! :grin: I guess they figured everyone would be drunk by then and not care! :dunno:

Show sponsered by Jager and the shots were $10.00 a pop!! :dayum::dayum: Eff that!!! So no drinks.. but it was still an AWESOME show!!! :headbang1:

Concert was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think Pepper stole the show!! :headbang1::headbang1: They were wayyyyyy better this time then when I saw them with Slightly Stoopid!!

However Mike thought Authority Zero should have been the headliner.

Pennywise was good.. but they did everything wayy over fast and their soundman SUCKED!! :grin: I guess they figured everyone would be drunk by then and not care! :dayum:

Show sponsered by Jager and the shots were $10.00 a pop!! :dayum::dayum: Eff that!!! So no drinks.. but it was still an AWESOME show!!! :dunno:

I couldnt understand a single thing in that video you sent me......still cool though :headbang1:

I couldnt understand a single thing in that video you sent me......still cool though :grin:

Funny.. neither could I!! :headbang1::headbang1::headbang1:

It was Authority Zero!

Your cameras were confiscated at the door.. I guess my phone sucks in the video dept!

HOTS and OPS playing this wednesday at the Bunkhouse :blink: with some bands from the east coast

What time on Weds?? I am meetin up with some girlies after work Weds maybe I can swing by afterwards..

You will have to keep me up to date on them I just FINALLY dumped my spyspace so no more updates for me darn it. Or do they have an email mailing list?

HOTS and OPS playing this wednesday at the Bunkhouse :dayum: with some bands from the east coast

HELL yeah. MIght just have to pull a late nighter then. That is the best OPS venue to date for good sound other than The Courtyard at HOB.

What time on Weds?? I am meetin up with some girlies after work Weds maybe I can swing by afterwards..

You will have to keep me up to date on them I just FINALLY dumped my spyspace so no more updates for me darn it. Or do they have an email mailing list?

Usually the Bunkhouse bands/ shows all start at 10 so plan on a kinda late night. :lol: Just gotta say eff it and DO IT. :blink:

Not sure about an email list but you can always check their music myspace page for latest show dates.