getting a wrap done on my truck from Gecko

RAGDOLL MX

so i sat down with the designer at Gecko, and getting my truck wrapped, but it has to say gecko on the the side, but its ok with me. that just means more buisness...so here is what it will look like.

i told him what i wanted and he did the rest.

should be done this week!!!!! :beer_bang:

0654___Gecko_Cole_F250_PROOF.pdf

Hey Cole, if you don't mind me asking, how much are they dinging you ($$$) for that? I work with House of Stickers and we are doing body wraps, boat wraps, custom stickers and whatever else you can think of. I'm just wondering if our prices are similar.

Shouldn't be toooo much if they require their name on it!! I know you work for them Cole, but do they require that on all their wraps?? I am asking, cause ever since you posted this I have seen like 4 different vehicles with the "Gecko Wrap" name and phone number on them. If so shouldn't they pay you a monthly fee for driving all over town with their name on your vehicle?? I am not trying to stir the pot, I think they are cool, but if I am going to pay a buttload for something, I don't want the design ruined bt having their name splashed all over the design.

Also asking, cause we were tossing the idea of having a rail wrapped instead of painted! :D

. If so shouldn't they pay you a monthly fee for driving all over town with their name on your vehicle??

isnt he getting it for free?? i know that line x puts their name and number on EVERY bed they do, under the frame rail in an inconspicuous place...

free wrap, free advertising...its all good

btw....what DOES one of those jobs cost???

yes we do boats as well, its a special marine grade wrap. and cheese we can make a template for the wrap on the LTR, as far as price goes, it all depends on square footage, and if we have to do the art work. but we can definately do some cool stuff with.

take a look at our website www.geckowraps.com

as far as having gecko splashed all over, yes it is because i work there, and iam being very well taken care of for having their wrap. but it is all worth it.

and jodi, we can do the wrap for a rail too.

hit me up.

Kinda trendy IMO (skulls, spades, etc). You might as well throw an iron cross or tribal flames in there while your at it. :laughing: j/k Looks like it will be pretty cool once you get it wrapped though.

trendy?......like a caution vest color rail?.... :laughing: j/k

isnt he getting it for free?? i know that line x puts their name and number on EVERY bed they do, under the frame rail in an inconspicuous place...

free wrap, free advertising...its all good

btw....what DOES one of those jobs cost???

:headbang1::drinkbeer: I didn't know that's why I was asking!! :moon: :D:D:laughing:

take a look at our website www.geckowraps.com

I linked it for ya! :laughing: thnx Cole! :D

trendy?......like a caution vest color rail?.... :headbang1: j/k

Uh caution color is orange fool! :moon: And I have only seen one car that even looks simliar to mine (satin black & metallic bright green) in the dunes. So... :laughing::laughing: