getting a wrap done on my truck from Gecko

RAGDOLL MX

Uh caution color is orange fool! :whoop: And I have only seen one car that even looks simliar to mine (satin black & metallic bright green) in the dunes. So... :black: :laughoff:

:barf:

its all good, you should let us do some graphics on the side Pete...we could um..."Brighten it up" :angry2:

or i could make a big smiley like :dope: and put it on your side... and a :duniemonkie: on the other

:black:

its all good, you should let us do some graphics on the side Pete...we could um..."Brighten it up" :whoop:

or i could make a big smiley like :dope: and put it on your side... and a :duniemonkie: on the other

That would be badass! :laughoff: But....uh.... no. :barf:

I saw him driving down the road yesterday and called him up and said Hey is your happy a$$ driving down Sahara??? You just past me mutha bitchezzzzz!! :flipoff::idiot:

It looks awesome Cole!! :flipoff:

You can def. see you coming down the road now! :D

Just what you needed Cole! Stacks and now this..... "look at me look at me!!!!" :lol::booty::laughing::beerpint: j/k

Looks good even though it's trendy. :stir: :flipoff: hahaaa

now paint that midget ladder you got bolted to the bottom of your truck.. :D

:flipoff::idiot:

looks great Cole.

What up with those stacks?? :whoop:

They are going to go great with the mullet he is growing. j/k

Question: I don't know anything about wraps, but how does in come off once the you don't want it anymore or the business goes under. Does it rip. Just what the heck is the stuff. *

*I didn't read the whole thread so it may have said somewhere.

Edited by desertskyz

They are going to go great with the mullet he is growing. j/k

Question: I don't know anything about wraps, but how does in come off once the you don't want it anymore or the business goes under. Does it rip. Just what the heck is the stuff. *

*I didn't read the whole thread so it may have said somewhere.

you have to use a a razor blade then repaint it.....da :rockwoot:

ken is correct. the wrap can be removed at anytime, it helps if the wrap is heated up or warm, it makes it plyable. now it dosent remove pait as some people think. BUT if you have a chitty paint job, or primer underneath the wrap, it will either not stick correctly or it will pull the old nasty paint off. but if your wraping a vehicle that has good paint on it (and my truck is a 2000, with plenty of scratches) it will be fine. the wraps usually last for up to 6 or 7 years if applied correctly and with laminate (for UV protection).

here are better pics of my truck.

some people think that the wrap is ugly...iam ok with that.. :rockwoot: i designed it for me...i have had some poeple come up and say its rather morbid....and then i tell them of the first one that i wanted...and then they say "well then...this one is better"

post-693-1213803511_thumb.jpg

post-693-1213803534_thumb.jpg

post-693-1213803557_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX