Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

THERE is more of a direction as in "There it is." or "It's over there." or "We'll meet you there."

THEIR is a possesive pronoun as in "Their sandrail" or "Their spelling" or "Their cooler full of beer."

THEY'RE is a contraction of they are as in "They're out riding." or "They're drunk." or "They're stupid"

I hope this might clear up a small bit of confusion. :laughing:

Edited by Don29palms
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

there you go, Their are other`s that might get somthin from this learnin lesson on the word up there......and they need to know...lol

Edited by DeToXiC1
Posted (edited)

Their's no reason to get all up in they're stuff!! :laughoff::laughoff:

That's harder to write wrong.....than it is to write right!! Right? :laughing: :laughing:

Edited by cmyfirepole
Posted

I am actually very confused when it comes to this - thank you for the clearification. I just cut and pasted this to a small sheet to attach to the board next to my desk....

Posted

I am actually very confused when it comes to this - thank you for the clearification. I just cut and pasted this to a small sheet to attach to the board next to my desk....

Let's hear it for Don!!! :laughoff:

pencil 'clarification' on that paper....

Posted

OMG, I just about fell off the chair when I read this....seems to me duniemonkie, taco and I just conversed about this on Sunday!!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Posted

seems to me i dont care if there really is a proper way to use their they're and there

Don't be so angry my brotha!!!!! :angry:

Posted

jesus f*ckin christ! after all these years i thought i had forgotten about english class. godamn it! :dunno:

Me too....even though I just took it last semester..... :dunno: I usually purge after every exam!! :angry:

Posted (edited)

their they're there.....ISBB it`ll all be ok.... just watch the show ED ED AND EDDIE and it will all start to make sence

Edited by DeToXiC1
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I figured it was time to bring this topic up again. School will be starting sooner for some than for others.

THERE are people that don't know how to spell and should be using THEIR spellcheck on a regular basis. THEY'RE the ones that this is directed to. It is also THERE to help people with the proper ways to use the words THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE.

Thank you for your support!

Posted

I figured it was time to bring this topic up again. School will be starting sooner for some than for others.

THERE are people that don't know how to spell and should be using THEIR spellcheck on a regular basis. THEY'RE the ones that this is directed to. It is also THERE to help people with the proper ways to use the words THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE.

Thank you for your support!

:laughing:

We need a topic of it's own for SAW and SEEN.

"I SEEN that movie the other day." No you didn't...you SAW it. :stick_smack::stick_smack: There are soooo many people that I hear say that and post that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...