2010 Camaro

wingnut

Thaaaats fuggin riiiiiight :banghead:

There's been a bunch of new pics and talk about this car lately. It's gonna be badass. I wonder if GM employees will get GMS (employee discount) on it. Some specialty cars they don't.

I thought it looked like a Dodge challenger damm GM always copying the others!

I think it looks like a 2 door Charger. :laughoff:

The new design look pretty cool,

but I was hopin' it would look more like this concept:

post-591-1216859645_thumb.jpg

looks like a mustang

:laughing::laughoff::laughoff::lol::lol::lol::slap::slap::laughoff:

I thought it looked like a Dodge challenger damm GM always copying the others!

I agree it may slightly like a challenger, but those two were kinda similar cars back in the day anyways.

not really. when the challenger came the camaro looked like sh*t.. sorry but coming off the best looking camaro ever, the 69, it was downhill from there. they really didnt look alike at all then. i can kick myself in the a$$ because 25 years ago i aquired a fairly rare i think a 71 or 2 challenger with a 383 that needed a little tlc for 400 bucks. had to sell it and got 800 bucks. woo hoo. sh*t man, wish i could go back in time. the new challenger looks badass and they are getting a hell of a head start on the camaro.

not really. when the challenger came the camaro looked like sh*t.. sorry but coming off the best looking camaro ever, the 69, it was downhill from there. they really didnt look alike at all then. i can kick myself in the a$$ because 25 years ago i aquired a fairly rare i think a 71 or 2 challenger with a 383 that needed a little tlc for 400 bucks. had to sell it and got 800 bucks. woo hoo. sh*t man, wish i could go back in time. the new challenger looks badass and they are getting a hell of a head start on the camaro.

oh ok. I wasn't sure about the years when the Challenger came out. Still though, an early Camaro (68/69) STILL kinda resembled the later Challengers. You gotta admit.

And yes I agree... after 69 (even though 70 wasn't THAT bad, they (Camaros) completely went to chit after that. :laughoff: What a bunch of turds! :laughing:

There's been a bunch of new pics and talk about this car lately. It's gonna be badass. I wonder if GM employees will get GMS (employee discount) on it. Some specialty cars they don't.

From my understanding, ALL cars qualify for GMS. It's up to the dealer to decide if they want to do it. :flipoff:

i want one BAD, even got the wife to agree to one... guess i will go :beercheers: to have one...

Ill take mine in white, and add some black skunk stripes

post-3304-1216938985_thumb.jpg

Its a POS. I hate to say it but GM missed the mark . Its a PIG. Thats right a PIG. BTW, I work on camaros and TA's daily. Currently I have a ys trimed ta/th400 that has nly gone high 10's so far. A turbo camaro that has gone 10.20, a tta, a turbo lt1 TA, a lt1 vert camaro, and another turbo camaro t56 car, and a twin turbo third gen. The NEW car sucks. Its 3720lbs in V6 trim. Its a 300 hp v6 that makes peak power at 6400 and peak torque at 5200? WTF were they thinking? Why not a 4.8 gen 3 with cylinde control and variable cam timing? It would have gotten better mileage. The v6 is rated at 26 hw....? Sorry but a heavy a$$ car and power up high is a horrible combo. Everyone will drive them had to get to the power and wonder why the mileage is 12-15 mpg. The 3720 is base curb weight too, it will be dam close to 4000 lbs with a full tank and a passenger. I think curb weight is the shipped weight isnt it? With like 5 3 gallons of fuel?

The v8's...are 3820-3920 lbs....with fuel and a driver its over 4000 lbs....Its gonna be a 14 sec car, esspecially in Vegas. On top of that they put a IRS in it? WTH, didnt they learn anything from the gto and the ctsv? You drive a ctsv hard enough to keep up with a civic and the rear end trys to jump out and take bus ride. Every cts v I ve ever known has had atleast one rear changed, a couple are on their 2nd and third rears.

They should have built a 3300 lb car, with the 4.8, 5.3, 6.0 and 6.2 as the engines. All the same accesories, same mounts, same wiring everything. Better mileage and better performance and less cost. They missed by a landslide at 4000lbs.

Itll cost 30k for a v6 and close to 40 for a v8....a used c5 vette will get better mileage, run away from it, handle better, stop better, have more available parts, and they sell for 15-27k used...go buy one and bike, and have money left over for a couple dune seasons.

:D

:laughoff: FY auto tranny!

auto gonna whip that standads azzz :dunno::D

trans brake adjust the valve bodies and buhby standard tranny piece o sh*t

cold air intake, programmer ,exauhst ,nice wheels, lower it and ill have wood !!!!!!

O FUGGG WHERE IS MY SOPHIE BREAK DANCER ICON WTF :woo_hoo:

Edited by barefoot bob