dunefreak Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 Is it too early to start talking about season kickoff trip? I thought I'd put it out there since we only have just a little more than a month to go! I can't wait. This next month is gonna feel like an eternity though. Who all plans on that weekend being their first trip out back to Dumont? Oh and don't forget that Saturday....meet-n-greet at the South Pole like always...2:00 PM. :freakin_nuts: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 :freakin_nuts: Im dying for dune season, although I dont think ill make it out at all this next season. Hope everyone has a great safe season! Take lots and lots of pics and share! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 the Bako Boyz are gonna make that one for shizz dunefrizz... RC..CFCFS (cant find camp for sh!t :freakin_nuts:) and bako450 are rollin in late thursday night, tentatively... Quote
desertskyz Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 (edited) I think Danny and I are in. If he gets the radiator fixed. It sort of shifts forward i guess from when the car flexes and it hits something on the motor. Now it has a dent in it. Don't need that to bust open a hole on a ride. We have seen the burns. Edited August 17, 2008 by desertskyz Quote
JoeDuner Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 Yep, I can come out of hibernation finally!!!! YEEEEEHAAWWWWWW!!!!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 hibernation is an understatement Joeduner.. You flat out dissapeared off the face of the earth LOL.. Quote
aceisback Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 My dune season is starting the 27th of August at St. Anthony's :freakin_nuts: but I have this one penciled in for my first D trip of the season. See ya'll there. Quote
ltr450rider Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 I wont be able to make it out till New Years weekend. I'm just gonna save up all my partying till then :mischevious: Quote
vegas style Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 damn pete way to jones everybody out its not even september yet........ i want to ride now but its 106 outside Quote
dunefreak Posted August 18, 2008 Author Posted August 18, 2008 My dune season is starting the 27th of August at St. Anthony's but I have this one penciled in for my first D trip of the season. :mischevious: See ya'll there. I meant Dumont dune season kickoff. damn pete way to jones everybody out its not even september yet........ i want to ride now but its 106 outside Well check it out, it will be September in less than 2 weeks then only a few more weeks until kickoff. Even though summer seems to take forever to end, Dumont season always comes up quicker than everyone expects. Might as well start talking about ot now. Quote
desertrider71 Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 I meant Dumont dune season kickoff. Well check it out, it will be September in less than 2 weeks then only a few more weeks until kickoff. Even though summer seems to take forever to end, Dumont season always comes up quicker than everyone expects. Might as well start talking about ot now. :mischevious: Hey Pete I am in plus 2 ! I have the diamond plate sticker for you I mentioned a while ago, hell, I had it at the night drags but forgot. Good topic Prez, gives us something to jones for. It should be an awesome trip ! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 damn pete way to jones everybody out its not even september yet........ i want to ride now but its 106 outside that is true...but the SSSS and the TRT meeting are in sept, so that is SOMEWHAT relieving Quote
DuneJNKY Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 I will be there! :mischevious: Can't wait! It has been too long since we had some Maryokie in the MoHo Quote
livininnv Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 Me and the boys will be out -- can't wait and will try and meet everyone this time! Quote
Kitcat Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 That sounds like fun and it's my birthday weekend - BUT I'm coming home from Memphis that Friday night - BUMMER!!! We're for sure set to got for Halloween. Not sure what other weekends we're planning on heading to D. :hungry: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 I will be there! :hungry: Can't wait! It has been too long since we had some Maryokie in the MoHo beerbongs!!! Quote
sand chick Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 We going to have upper class/middle class/lower class again this year?? Welcome to the DDR Hood..........please pay your HOA fees at the trailer with the DDR banner on the side!! :hungry: Quote
Don29palms Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 I hope everyone has a fun and safe season. Quote
goodguys75 Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 I hope everyone has a fun and safe season. where are the local vegas peeps getting there green sticker for the year, NOR seemed to be a bad place to go last year......? :hungry: Quote
dunefreak Posted August 19, 2008 Author Posted August 19, 2008 I hope everyone has a fun and safe season. Not planning on getting out at all this season or what? where are the local vegas peeps getting there green sticker for the year, NOR seemed to be a bad place to go last year......? :hungry: start a new topic Quote
Guest Crasher Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 I hope everyone has a fun and safe season. What??? You're not going out this season? COME ON!!!!!! :hungry: Quote
DuneJNKY Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 beerbongs!!! :hungry: More like Beer Drop for you Cheese Beer bogs......... there will be plenty :beerbong: , just no more puking in my MoHo Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.