Who is going Halloween?

Dune Dad

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to know how old Barefoot Bob's Kids are and if I can pump the candy down them too with Dave and Tina's kids!! After that we will just have to move our camp so Tina can't find me!!!

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

Need to know how old Barefoot Bob's Kids are and if I can pump the candy down them too with Dave and Tina's kids!! After that we will just have to move our camp so Tina can't find me!!!

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

LOL you crazy thing we will have atleast 10 kids in camp ranging from 4 to 16 :) I cant wait it's just 2 more days ..

Hmm feels like I should be packing :)

35 hours and counting :shocked: way to long since we have been in the sand. We have been working on the MH and bikes for about a month. It will probably go way too fast but I don't care. If anyones making the rounds for or with kids we will be around BR #3 look for the Laker flag. :mischevious:

A bunch of us are going. Some of our friends are leaving tomorrow but we're leaving friday. I'm getting so excited that Imma pee my pants!! Hahaha.. There's going to be a lot of my friends going and hopefully they'll wont be any drama. Also my friend Paula and Elliott are going to be out there. The chick that shattered he leg at Coral Pink. She's getting around on crutches but she's still going to be in the rhino.

Well, it looks like nothing has come up and I am definately leaving tomorrow afternoon!! :beerpint::laughoff: along with a bunch of other people rollin out to meet me from the High Dez!!! :laughing: Cant wait to get out there hope everyone has a safe journey to, during and from the dunes! :yiah::laughing:

First time out on halloween!!! Bringing the kids and my girl out along with a couple buddys. still debating what area we should park at. I am assuming the camps closer to comp and banshee hill will be the busiest so I am thinking somwhere round vendors row... Any suggestions? :laughing:

(((((((.....FOR SALE.....))))) YZ426

:yiah:

post-4805-1225329117_thumb.jpgpost-4805-1225329163_thumb.jpg

First time out on halloween!!! Bringing the kids and my girl out along with a couple buddys. still debating what area we should park at. I am assuming the camps closer to comp and banshee hill will be the busiest so I am thinking somwhere round vendors row... Any suggestions? :laughing:

(((((((.....FOR SALE.....))))) YZ426

:yiah:

post-4805-1225329117_thumb.jpgpost-4805-1225329163_thumb.jpg

I'd say if your bringing the kids the flats may be the best place. Thats where we'll be at this year. I've camped at the finger dunes and its good for blocking the wind but you have to be careful of people coming up and over them and into your camp. Plus you have people running up and down them all night long. But no matter where you camp have a good time and be safe! some advice a friend gave me the first time I went out on a big weekend.....Watch out for everyone else, cause they're not watching out for you....... I know it doesnt hold true to everyone, but still good advise

And Welcome to the site!!!!

Edited by TheAlaskan

i have to suffer through a whollllllllllle day of work tomorrow. but im leaving straight from work to the sand :laughing::beerpint:

my group should be camping near bathroom 6 on the finger closer to comp.

our camps are a little budgeted considering were all younger guys

but feel free to come by and have a drink! :laughing:

EVERYONE HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE THIS WEEKEND! :laughoff:

Edited by aj TEAM DGAF