Congrats on a great Regatta

sandawg

Professional promoters can take a lesson from the staff that put on and worked the Regatta 2010.

Saturday was a day trip for me and I really enjoyed the events and the people in attendance.

It was fast moving, interesting and everyone could get a great observation place. It was fun to watch and I, for one, am glad I made the trip!!! It was done for spectators as well as the participants.

Great Job Pete and crew!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::usa:

Looking forward to the pictures that will be posted..

:usa:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete that was a blast and I want to thank all your crew for putting on an awesome event .I know that it meant a lot to Al for the plaque and sick trophy Cole made for him looking forward to hanging out again soon .Does anyone have any pics of Ricky Bobby :banghead:

trust me i wish i was there every minute i was gone.. but thurs night and friday were just as fun helping get things ready.

Sorry you missed it Nick, I was looking for you as was Skyz too!! :banghead:

Pete that was a blast and I want to thank all your crew for putting on an awesome event .I know that it meant a lot to Al for the plaque and sick trophy Cole made for him looking forward to hanging out again soon .Does anyone have any pics of Ricky Bobby :banghead:

it was a blast!! thanks to Al for sown great grub!! Great meeting you guys! everyone! Randizzle, Cole, Tim, jaskster, Travis n Tori, Skinner, I'm sure I for got a few but serious all you guys were awesome to hang with. Glad I was able to come out and help next year I'll be racin for shizzle lol.

I think someone got a couple Ricky Bobby jumping over the fire lol

:banghead::banghead: thanks to all that had to do with putting this event together from the first to the last person involved on getting this event done,a big thanks to the sponsers & to big ALs for the great grub on my part with a great donation........the regatta was a blast :banghead: ...

The regatta was amazing. Everything from the pile ups in the turns (pete - still can't get the image of yours out of my head) to the soon to come "I am associated with Travis" shirts (look what 10 foot t*ts turned into :banghead: ) Each year it keeps getting better and better.

Thanks Pete for all your efforts and everyone else who helped. Also a shout out to the Glamis Crew for making the trip. Can't wait to see the pictures.

:atc:

Edited by 702LTR450

Words cannot describe how badass this year's 70 regatta was! I can't thank all of you enough. To everyone who came out: the participants, spectators, event staff who helped with everything, and last but not least, our sponsors....you guys are awesome and I had so much fun!!!

We just now got in from Dumont and I am so sore and beat to death. Will post up some highlights and pics later. :banghead:

Pete, you all did a great job... :banghead::banghead::usa: It turned out sweet and was fun as hell. Wish we could have gotten out for the weekend, but it'll come soon enough. Thanks again, was a great event, looking forward to next year...SF Woody

Here's to ya.... :banghead:

We had a blast. Kids really enjoyed the 70 races. I really enjoyed all the runs we did. Got the car running better than ever. I got a whole bunch of pics but have to go to work in an hour. I will put some up tomorrow.

AMAZING!! Thank you Pete!! Thank you DDR!! Everyone's effort and participation was awesome!!! Let me start with:

1. Amplified mobile DJ = sweet (Great job Cole & Travis)

2. Yard sales & junk yards = hilarious

3. Drag races till death = controversial

4. The "new" vendor row = not so cool

5. Smokin' Al's = BOMB DIGGITY (Thanks Al & crew)

6. Smokin' Al's afternoon free delivery service ROCKS!

7. Red cups of gas, fire, and Brian on a 70 = great entertainment!

8. Dave on fire all the way across camp = OMG

9. Naked mushroom tips getting ran over and bashed into trailers = OMFG :usa:

10. Ten foot t*tties = Death to AWT!!!

11. AWT - :banghead:

12. Tori's chilli dip = Delicious

13. REAL outhouses = No joke

14. Side by side outhouses = No way

15. Sleeping standing up with your pecker nearly freezing off = Not recommended per Tyler :drunk2:

16. Next year we will bring sexy back.

Thanks again all the DDR Peeps!! :banghead:

Thanks Ba-Bert for the room and board. luv ya bro

I cannot wait for next years regatta!!

The sammi will Duning like no other by Halloween, so keep an eye out me! :banghead:

wow...good times for sure, i didnt even have time to take pictures, it was great to announce for the second year, for sure fun, pete you have out done yourself again, awesome regatta!

thank you all to our sponsors for the awesome parts, swag, grubb and good times!

well at the end of today i ended up grabbing the T-10 US Army parachute and harness out for some redneck parasailing...i dont know where all the pictures are right now, but i can tell you this much...it was fun as hell getting drug by a RZR, iam really really sore, my good knee hurts and i have marks all over my chest and shoulders from doing it...honestly the dumbest thing i have ever done...but worth it!

fantastic weekend from begining to end!

bert's HPI has wings hidden somewhere i am sure! damn that thing can fly!(pics later once i go through them) thats a bad-a$$ car bert

"the custom shop" is actually code language for.... "we will just bring the club with us!"... rolling light show, video show (better than club videos for sure, trust me on this one), and nonstop music!..right on man! wouldn't have been the same without ya!

the 70's were sick! from beaters to show stoppers to friggin rockets on 3 wheels!

late night shenanigans, that were hilarious!

Smokin Al's! ...nuff said there!

racin dirty hooked it up, got some goods from there, probably gonna get the wifes magnum wrapped up!

watchin 40 70's drive full speed towards a cliff while looking for vendor row...priceless! haha

damn it was a good weekend!, many more details to come and about 50 zillion pics too!

thanks to everyone for everything!!! had a blast!!!

Words cannot describe how badass this year's 70 regatta was! I can't thank all of you enough. To everyone who came out: the participants, spectators, event staff who helped with everything, and last but not least, our sponsors....you guys are awesome and I had so much fun!!!

We just now got in from Dumont and I am so sore and beat to death. Will post up some highlights and pics later. :laughing:

Pete and all of DDR :atc: Smokin ALS BBQ ( Big Als BBQ ) would like to thank all of DDR for your ongoing support we WILL be their next year and every year after this great weekend :cheesebong:

Pete Thanks I will remember this one for a long Time a million thanks It means a lot too me :rockwoot:

Cole Great job on the welding i just thinking about who is getting next year :rzr:

Thanks to Brian , Nicky, Dan , :beercheers: and o ya Ricky bobby watch out for that trailer

SEE you all on Pres day Smokin ALS BBQ and Staff :MBdance:

wow...good times for sure, i didnt even have time to take pictures, it was great to announce for the second year, for sure fun, pete you have out done yourself again, awesome regatta!

thank you all to our sponsors for the awesome parts, swag, grubb and good times!

well at the end of today i ended up grabbing the T-10 US Army parachute and harness out for some redneck parasailing...i dont know where all the pictures are right now, but i can tell you this much...it was fun as hell getting drug by a RZR, iam really really sore, my good knee hurts and i have marks all over my chest and shoulders from doing it...honestly the dumbest thing i have ever done...but worth it!

GREAT JOB Cole Thanks Al

:MBdance::MBdance::MBdance:

What an awesome Regatta. We had a total blast. :rockwoot:

And Yes, Pete and his staff did an killer job. :clap:

:shout: Ragdoll on the mic again. :laughing:

PainterJoe's 50/50 drinks every night till 2am. :drunk2: Whoaaa

It was great seein' everyone again and meeting more DDR members.

AND GD.com guys too! Damn you guys got some sik-azz fast trikes. :rzr:

Big huge THANKS for all your hard work Dunefreak. :beercheers:

We don't call you "The Frizzz" for nothin' mANg. :MBdance:

Can't wait for the 3rd. :flatbiller:

R-

Great weekend!

Lots of laughs :clap:

Great runs.. nothing like having Randizzle on your tail to make you go even faster :atv: I hope to see that video!!

JR - your girl does bad azz on a quad... I forgot to metion I don't like the tall dunes... I couldn't believe it when we dropped into superbowl :beercheers: that was my first time in there on a quad! GREAT ride! Jorge.. he does so lead! :laughing:

Miss99 is my new hero! Not only does she drive the wheels off the rail.. but she two wheels as well! :rockwoot:

Smoking Al --- four words --- HEAVEN ON A BUN! :eat:

Chris on venders row... thanks for being out there and saving my dune trip with the new tube! You ROCK!

Dan - it was great meeting you and getting to go on a half a run anyways.

Ricky Bobby :rzr::MBdance::lol::lol::lol: Come on... all the chicks wanna see it again... come on!! :lol: legendary!

Finally got to go in a quick rail run that ended in three HUGE wheelies.. and no I didn't cry :MBdance:

Razor the attack dog did really great with all the new people, I can't believe he is even the same dog.

Next year Skyz "Team Chick" except I still have to find a :atc: :MBdance::MBdance:

Great weekend for sure!

THANK YOU Dunefreak and Sponsors!!!!!!! :beercheers:

The Dumont Crew are AWESOME!!! Great Peeps 4 Sure

We drove over 850 miles roundtrip towing the warrior :MBdance: and I would do it all over again right now.....OMG what a great time for the entire family!!!

It never seams to amaze me on what can be done on a atc 70. Watching THE HANGOVER on a giant screen with the audience on parked atc 70s was FUN / FUN / FUN!!!!!!!

The races

The show and shine

The T shirts

The Pimpin 70's EVERYWHERE

The awards

The Bar B Q

The Raffle

The sponsors

The event Staff

The Party (with "special" late night video :laughing::P )

I could go on FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU / THANK YOU / THANK YOU / THANK YOU / THANK YOU !!!!

for making this a fantastic weekend for my entire family!!!!

:rockwoot:

Andy H

Edited by POULE43

-some very FAST bikes showed up. :rzr: Ronster waxed everybody and travism's pink atc was insane.

-next year we will rethink the pennant flags so close to the turns. :MBdance: Garrett and I have the scars to prove it from being cloths lined. hahaa I hope someone got pics or video of that. The racing action was intense and a ton of fun!

-All of the events went very smoothly and we had plenty of time to incorporate some shananigans thanks to sadisitic pig and ragdoll. haha

-Cole, once again, you did fantastic on the mic. You are a natural and non stop comedy, bro. I can't thank you enough for your help.

-Travis (TCS T) and Tori really know how to have a good time and were excellent hosts with all the tunes, movies, appetizers late at night, and let's not forget the badass custom mobile DJ trailer that The Custom Shop built solely for the regatta! :MBdance: Good job guys.

-Smokin AL's BBQ made everyone happy. Thank you Al, Brian, Nicole, Dan, & Ricky Bobby for all you did. Too bad NE14SAND and gps's's's's's coudn't make it this year. We really missed them.

-riding over to Sandcrazd at vendor row was classic. The group was rediculous huge and it almost gives you goosebumps rolling in such a big pack of atc's. :laughing: That was badass. Then, when everyone headed towars a large camp to the south of vendor row thinking THAT was vendor row....that was pure comdey right there. hahaha

-702LTR450 and tres hombre jumping the fire late at night...holy crap. You guys are nuts! :MBdance::rockwoot:

-That's cool Justin Timberlake showed up in his sister's jeans. We, once again, all got some good laughes from Tyler.

-Ricky Bobby...oh my god dude! You are one of a kind. :clap: I was cracking up from all his stupid chit he did late at night. He went camp streakin, he duct taped the flashlight to his head then allowed duneduc to rip it right off even though it was stuck to his hair! and a few other things I can't remember right now.

-The dunes were killer this weekend. We all managed to still get some GREAT dune runs in. I burned through about 20 gallons of race fuel. I'm getting very comfortale with my new car now. I love it!

-Sandcrazd did a great job on the event t-shirts. Everyone loved them, Steve. Thanks again.

-Getting out there Wed night was so nice! The weather all weekend was flat out perfect.

-The Saxby's coffee hit the spot Sat morning. Special thank to Terry (ynot) for donating the coffee and sponsoring the event.

-The GD.com crew are a great group of people. I'm really glad they made it out. I made new really cool new friends and look forward to the tres regatta at Glamis in March! :beercheers:

-Racin Dirty HOOKED IT UP this year. He made the badass banners and all the really cool swag. If you didn't get a new DDR hat don't worry we will have some more cranked out over the next week or two!

-speaking of Racin Dirty...I thought it was classic when the two atc's with cooler trailers drag raced. It was "RACIN THIRTSY". :MBdance:

Man oh man the list goes on and on. I can go all day. GREAT TIMES! I didnt take too many pics, but I did manage to snap a few good ones that I will post up eventually when I have more time. FE135 got some really good ones. Glad you made it out Neal!