well......

Richard Cheese

Here's the good ones I got today.

1. MTV is going to the white house to do a "Cribs" episode. :DDRrocks:

2. They just replaced the Rose Garden at the White House with a Watermelon patch. :grin::grin:

3. The national bird changed form the bald eagle to chicken. :ninja:

4. The White House is now catered by Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. :lol::lol:

5. All black people are now voting to impeach Obabma because he promised them all jobs. :lol::lol:

6. Washington is on the $1 bill, Lincoln on the $5 bill, Obama on the new food stamp. :lol:

Those are the cleanest one I got.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple more.............. :DDRrocks:

Free bbq,chicken,chitlins,hog maws,pig feet and 40's at the White House. Be there and bring your own blunts.. we runnin this sh*t now!!

Due to recent results..grape soda,kool aid,fried chicken,malt liquor, pork rhinds, pickels, gold teeth and hydralics will now be tax exempt..

All blacks are first in line at Wal-Mart.............and the White's can't drink out my water fountain..yo!!!

Obama is now CEO of all Popeye's Chicken

Breaking news!!!! Black people have just annouced they are switching to Mccain and want a recount. They just found out Obama has promised them all jobs!!

Edited by maxdout

I dont want to argue about this guy either but..... I judge most everybody from there BACKGROUND!!!! WTF else is there?? Everyone has a pattern..everyone and that IS what makes a person.... period. I think alot of PPL are ignorant and do not investigate the facts before they vote and that IS what America has become..

Black white purple or pink doesnt matter but BACKGROUND does......its kinda like a name...everything is in a name... everything.

Now I wont ask where He was born, where the majority of his finances came from, how in the hell can you spend billions to be elected, how did he attend a muslim school if he isnt muslim, will he put his hand and swear on a bible, what has he done as a Senator, How many Bills has he supported or Created and submited, how many hours are logged in to vote as a senator......

That would be my starter questions .... Sandsoulja if you have these answerers please post.. those are just a few and it sound like you have some insight...

:grin::ninja::lol::grin::lol::DDRrocks:

Not saying that I support him, but I did take the time to do a little bit of research on both candidates and I did come across answers to these questions, true or false who knows for sure with all the information readily available on the internet these days.

Obama was born in Honolulu Hawaii, his father is from Kenya and his mother is from Kansas, his step father is from Indonesia.

Obama's $$ comes from...In December 2007, Money magazine estimated the Obama family's net worth at $1.3 million.[176] Their 2007 tax return showed a household income of $4.2 million—up from about $1 million in 2006 and $1.6 million in 2005—mostly from sales of his books and Beginning in 1992, Obama taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years.

He also, in 1993, joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a twelve-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002. Obama was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996, reelected in 1998, and again in 2002.

About the 'Muslim' school he attended in Indonesia...the elementary school in Jakarta is a public and secular institution that has been open to students of all faiths since before the White House hopeful attended in the late 1960s, he attended from the ages 6-10. Akmad Solichin, the vice principal at SDN Menteng 1, who added, "Yes, most of our students are Muslim, but there are Christians as well. Everyone's welcome here ... it's a public school." His mother was an Atheist, his grandparents were non-practicing Christians, his father a Muslim who was only a part of his life for the 1st 2 years, his step-father Saw Religion "As Not Particularly Useful," But Followed "A Brand of Islam" That Made Room for Animist and Hindu Faiths. He is a baptized and practicing Christian.

He did put his hand on the bible and swear his oath...Obama's swearing-in ceremony in January 2005 mention specifically that Obama took the oath of office by placing his hand on his own copy of the Bible. The Barack Obama campaign also confirmed that it was a Bible and that the book belonged to Obama. Vice President d*ck Cheney, in his role as president of the Senate, administered the oath. There is also pics if you just search a little.

Also he did at times wear a flag pin, if you look around a little you will see that McCain did not always wear one either. There is an American flag on the side of his plane, you can also find pics of that.

The pic of him without his hand over his heart is during the singing of the National Anthem not the Pledge and it is customary to face the flag which none of them were doing, but next time you're at an event during the National Anthem look around and see how many people don't have their hands on their hearts and did not remove their hats or don't even stand up. You can also find pics/videos of him with his hand over his heart and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

As for his record as a senator, I'm sure I could find all that info too, but it is time for me to go home.

I could also find the same info on McCain if that was a concern. Why wasn't his background picked apart like Obama? Cause he is white? Anyone know how many freak accidents McCain should have died in and miraculously survived during his military career?

McCain was born outside the US....where and how is he a citizen?

any child born to an american anywhere is a citizen

although these are questions ive seen posed non were my questions ( other than the flag incident)

his record as a senator hes done nothing significant never bucked his party nothing.

his record suggests the same ole cronyism alive and well on capitol hill

his agenda will cost us tax money no way around it

his agenda or promises to enviro nazis is enough for me to hate him right there alone

the republican party or some involved have a video taken in church of obamas wife spitting hatered about white people . and so fourth . there is currently a 1 million dollar reward for that video

so ill ask you who is the racist here ???

i have a biggoted attitude in some areas of my life but i am not a race hater . i can admit that can obama or his wife ???

his liberal agenda sucks a$$ along with everything else about him. things will stay the same or get worse as our president.

however, who knows maybe he will suprise us all. but i doubt it.

Edited by barefoot bob

:thumb::blah::dope::thumb::usa::thumb:

Not saying that I support him, but I did take the time to do a little bit of research on both candidates and I did come across answers to these questions, true or false who knows for sure with all the information readily available on the internet these days.

Obama was born in Honolulu Hawaii, his father is from Kenya and his mother is from Kansas, his step father is from Indonesia.

Obama's $$ comes from...In December 2007, Money magazine estimated the Obama family's net worth at $1.3 million.[176] Their 2007 tax return showed a household income of $4.2 million—up from about $1 million in 2006 and $1.6 million in 2005—mostly from sales of his books and Beginning in 1992, Obama taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years.

He also, in 1993, joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a twelve-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002. Obama was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996, reelected in 1998, and again in 2002.

About the 'Muslim' school he attended in Indonesia...the elementary school in Jakarta is a public and secular institution that has been open to students of all faiths since before the White House hopeful attended in the late 1960s, he attended from the ages 6-10. Akmad Solichin, the vice principal at SDN Menteng 1, who added, "Yes, most of our students are Muslim, but there are Christians as well. Everyone's welcome here ... it's a public school." His mother was an Atheist, his grandparents were non-practicing Christians, his father a Muslim who was only a part of his life for the 1st 2 years, his step-father Saw Religion "As Not Particularly Useful," But Followed "A Brand of Islam" That Made Room for Animist and Hindu Faiths. He is a baptized and practicing Christian.

He did put his hand on the bible and swear his oath...Obama's swearing-in ceremony in January 2005 mention specifically that Obama took the oath of office by placing his hand on his own copy of the Bible. The Barack Obama campaign also confirmed that it was a Bible and that the book belonged to Obama. Vice President d*ck Cheney, in his role as president of the Senate, administered the oath. There is also pics if you just search a little.

Also he did at times wear a flag pin, if you look around a little you will see that McCain did not always wear one either. There is an American flag on the side of his plane, you can also find pics of that.

The pic of him without his hand over his heart is during the singing of the National Anthem not the Pledge and it is customary to face the flag which none of them were doing, but next time you're at an event during the National Anthem look around and see how many people don't have their hands on their hearts and did not remove their hats or don't even stand up. You can also find pics/videos of him with his hand over his heart and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

As for his record as a senator, I'm sure I could find all that info too, but it is time for me to go home.

I could also find the same info on McCain if that was a concern. Why wasn't his background picked apart like Obama? Cause he is white? Anyone know how many freak accidents McCain should have died in and miraculously survived during his military career?

McCain was born outside the US....where and how is he a citizen?

aw it feels good to read some legitimate info

instead of random accusations. thankyou foxy!!

YAY ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TILL DUNE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAaa ... Blame Bush ...OMG....retarded.. Why not blame the banks and the People buying houses that are not affordable ...Nah blame everyone else ... why does everyone find it so easy to blame the President for everything?? No blame to Clinton for anything ? ...But Bush is gloom and doom? uhhh O... K

People are greedy and the Banks are worse..... mortgage companies are a big problem also but I guess you blame bush.. lol

I am sorry Bush is to blame for everything.....no one was complaining when they were sellin there houses for 50% or more profit ... but I guess Bush was to blame for the increase in there spending also

Randy .... Didnt you sell your house in the Bubble.. also? maybe you should give that money back to the govt so they can pay it back to the banks lol

Capt

did you just call me retarded?.....funny, cause in a room full of retards, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to single you out. :thumb: and i say that in the nicest possible way....anyways, yes bush presided over the gubmint for the last 8 years so he must take responsibility for doing nothing(or worse). remember he wanted EVERYONE to buy a home to realize the american dream? yup, i'm the poster child for what happened during the bubble. sold my house for TRIPLE what it was worth in the year 2000, even though we made LESS money than we did in 2000.....yup, i'm a retard. been a republican for 25 years now, but they just lost my vote. anyone that bothered to sit up and say"why am i paying triple for a house" in 04 or 05 or 06 would have seen this coming. now then,....what was this thread about again?...hope i'm not too far off topic.

wow sems to me we were doing ok till the democratic congress took over 2 and half years a go coincidence ??? perhaps NOT

some of the most outrages crap from the housing bubble came from freddy mac , who just happend to be one of obamas largest contributors to his campaighn

o ya and when the republicans wanted to launch an investigation into freddy mac who protected freddy ??? why the democrats ofcourse.

sorry i dont see bush doing this all by himself

Edited by barefoot bob

wow sems to me we were doing ok till the democratic congress took over 2 and half years a go coincidence ??? perhaps NOT

some of the most outrages crap from the housing bubble came from freddy mac , who just happend to be one of obamas largest contributors to his campaighn

o ya and when the republicans wanted to launch an investigation into freddy mac who protected freddy ??? why the democrats ofcourse.

sorry i dont see bush doing this all by himself

if you knew anything about the housing bubble you would know the tippy tip top was july 30 2005...barely 6 months after they got control of congress with a president with veto power.i am not a democrat either. our system of government is broken..the truth is, a lot of politicians on both sides were taking money from lobbyists and others. so i doubt we will see any frog marches from the s.o.b.'s. .........everybody got stupid. if obama is the man you all think he is, he will start with some arrests the day he takes office to make some of those responsible be held accountable for their part in this mess. there's plenty of blame to go around. lots of people lied... mortgage people, applicants, real estate salespeople....and many more. all thought the party would go on forever, when a monkey coulda seen the end was near. :ah: oops, almost got off topic there! what WAS the topic again?

if you knew anything about the housing bubble you would know the tippy tip top was july 30 2005...barely 6 months after they got control of congress with a president with veto power.i am not a democrat either. our system of government is broken..the truth is, a lot of politicians on both sides were taking money from lobbyists and others. so i doubt we will see any frog marches from the s.o.b.'s. .........everybody got stupid. if obama is the man you all think he is, he will start with some arrests the day he takes office to make some of those responsible be held accountable for their part in this mess. there's plenty of blame to go around. lots of people lied... mortgage people, applicants, real estate salespeople....and many more. all thought the party would go on forever, when a monkey coulda seen the end was near. :ah: oops, almost got off topic there! what WAS the topic again?

i didn't understand this part...

It wasnt just the housing market, we were selling cars to people who had no intentions of paying back and the banks were buying the deals no questions asked.

A few months back our dealership was sitting at a 22% repo rate :ah: :ah: :ah:

It went crazy there for 18 months or so......

did you just call me retarded?.....funny, cause in a room full of retards, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to single you out. :dope: and i say that in the nicest possible way....anyways, yes bush presided over the gubmint for the last 8 years so he must take responsibility for doing nothing(or worse). remember he wanted EVERYONE to buy a home to realize the american dream? yup, i'm the poster child for what happened during the bubble. sold my house for TRIPLE what it was worth in the year 2000, even though we made LESS money than we did in 2000.....yup, i'm a retard. been a republican for 25 years now, but they just lost my vote. anyone that bothered to sit up and say"why am i paying triple for a house" in 04 or 05 or 06 would have seen this coming. now then,....what was this thread about again?...hope i'm not too far off topic.

No i wasnt calling a retard but I am sure if I was inthe same room that would make us both retards :thumb:

The comment that bush is the bad guy all the time is retarded but I guess you cant fix ...stupid (not inteded as a personal reference).

and your just jealous you dont have any Klam to Klam into lol :thumb::blah::thumb:

All in the fun of discussion Randy..

Foxy.. nice post ... but there are some things still not answered but I commend you on effort. no time now but will post on it later next week.. Dumont is calling lol

Capt

you answerd your own question 6 months after a democratic congress got in there. and surely they were doing everything in there power to support the pres. and were concerned about our econemy NOT

and when the republicans caught on to what freddy mac was doing the demos stepped in and prevented an investigation. Obama is not going to arrest anybody that helped him get elected or his cronies in the senate

you answerd your own question 6 months after a democratic congress got in there. and surely they were doing everything in there power to support the pres. and were concerned about our econemy NOT

and when the republicans caught on to what freddy mac was doing the demos stepped in and prevented an investigation. Obama is not going to arrest anybody that helped him get elected or his cronies in the senate

hunh??by jan 2005 we were already paying triple for our houses with a DECREASE in income, inflation adjusted. what happened next you could chisel in stone....as we enter the fourth year of the downturn there is no end in sight. houses are still priced about 50 percent over what they were in y/2000 and the rise in oil and food makes our inflation adjusted income WAY less than it was in 2000. bottom line greenspan held interest rates low too long and the bankers created their fuzzy math collateral debt obligations with no oversight by any gubmint body....congress, the fed, the prez,....wait a minute, why is a retard trying to explain things to a buncha rocket scientists? this thread is officially closed(for me anyways) :clown:

hunh??by jan 2005 we were already paying triple for our houses with a DECREASE in income, inflation adjusted. what happened next you could chisel in stone....as we enter the fourth year of the downturn there is no end in sight. houses are still priced about 50 percent over what they were in y/2000 and the rise in oil and food makes our inflation adjusted income WAY less than it was in 2000. bottom line greenspan held interest rates low too long and the bankers created their fuzzy math collateral debt obligations with no oversight by any gubmint body....congress, the fed, the prez,....wait a minute, why is a retard trying to explain things to a buncha rocket scientists? this thread is officially closed(for me anyways) :clown:

Lol... I think you missed his point.

Capt