Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Since I got back early and the big report thread is not up, I will just make my own thread.

http://www.vimeo.com/2705427

I had to work on friday so I only went for that one night. Fun though lots of riding. I just kept the camera with me the whole time that way I could do both. :)

Edited by metalalien
Posted

Since I got back early and the big report thread is not up, I will just make my own thread.

http://www.vimeo.com/2705427

I had to work on friday so I only went for that one night. Fun though lots of riding. I just kept the camera with me the whole time that way I could do both. :)

The video is awesum. I thought to myself, I want a camera like that. I checked out the Sony PMW EX3. It's only $13,000 dollars. I'm going to rush right out and get one - not. Nice camera.

Posted

The video is awesum. I thought to myself, I want a camera like that. I checked out the Sony PMW EX3. It's only $13,000 dollars. I'm going to rush right out and get one - not. Nice camera.

Well the EX1 is basicly the same camera and it's only 7 grand. :) You could get one that does basicly the same thing for 3 or 4 though. The FX1000 is like the little brother.

thanks guys!

Posted

The video is awesum. I thought to myself, I want a camera like that. I checked out the Sony PMW EX3. It's only $13,000 dollars. I'm going to rush right out and get one - not. Nice camera.

I did the same thing!! I put one on layway at Walmart. lol

Posted

Very good job on the editing.. As I was watching the video I was thinking to myself I want a camera like that but for 7K? I will just stick to windows movie maker I guess...

Posted

unbelievable, Eric. :MBdance: You keep getting better and better and that editing, or shall I say producing. GREAT job man! I always like watching what you put together! :MBdance:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...