100% positive...smudge is a.....

RAGDOLL MX

GIRL!

so i like to introduce Ava Marie George, she is due July 1st (ish), Julie and I are excited. Yes i wanted a little boy, but iam definatley happy about a happy healty lil girl!!! she will probably be a little rough tough tomboy anyway...lol

post-693-1234317877_thumb.jpg

:beercheers:

LoL I actually passed by your place today on my way from Apple Valley to Coachella the back way through the 18 and 247. Congratulations, I have two healty and beautiful little girls, just dont polish that shot gun to much when they get older, you will wear through the barrel trust me j.k

congrats man!! shes gonna melt you!! trust me! my little girl is almost two and she has me hoping that my second (whenever that happens ) is a girl too. the first time your daughter falls asleep in you arms, you'll see what i mean, all of the sudden you will be the mushiest tough guy you've ever met! haha

seriously though congrats man! :bowdown:

btw i agree with OGP get the 4d ultrasound, its pretty bad a$$, we did ours at a place over here off warm springs it was liike a three visit deal throught the pregnancy with video and pictures, it was way worth it!

I have 3 daughters. They are awesome. Puberty and High School can be tough, but over all they are the best. Hell, My girl learned to shoot at age 6 and 7 and where remote camping, putting up their own tent, loading the boat, unloading and my oldest at age 12 was launching the boat and docking it by herself, only because she couldn't drive the truck.

Congratulation! Girls Rock!

How many car seats can a MOG hold? I know Cole already has a daughter or two but they are well away from the car seats. Come on Cole how many will it be able to handle? I can see it now Cole and the MOG cruising around the flats with 9 car seats strapped on the back of the MOG roll bars included giving all the new babies their first dune rides!!! j/k but it would be funn to watch!!

CONGRATS you 2!!!!