Look what I caught yesterday at work!

bp-guy

Yesterday we had some good luck. I was working an area that is used ALOT for smuggling Illegals as well as Drugs. Last week other agents got a small load of Marijuana and this time it was my turn. Me and 3 other agents worked together to apprehend 4 Illegals with 4 bags containing what you see infront of me. They try to load it into a car on the Highway ( less than 300 yards from Mexico) then run back south. Well they made it to the Highway and that was about it! :beercheers:

post-1872-1241478471_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

You mean you caught 96.8 lbs :laughing::beercheers:

Right on Tim. Let me know if you ever meet a Gilbert Echavarria out of Yuma, I guess he is supposed to be supervising the mountain bike team. It's bikes with gun racks, his wet dream. :beercheers:

ill probably be in the neighborhood in a couple weeks why dontcha drop some of that 3 rocks due west of the first radiator water hole on the i-8 west bound as you climb the grade back into sd. :D

my math tells me that haul was worth about 640,000 dollars

50 x 8 x 16 x 100

Actually I never got the final street value, but I think it has a street value of about $3,000 a pound. So 97.8 X 3,000= $293,400.

That could pay off a few bills huh?

Actually I never got the final street value, but I think it has a street value of about $3,000 a pound. So 97.8 X 3,000= $293,400.

That could pay off a few bills huh?

yea but i wasn't going to sell it on pound i was going to sell them on 10&20.... :blury::2cents::blah: