Great Deal on a Funco!

JoeDuner

This is a badass car. Cant wait to hit the dunes and compare it to my V8 car. Its shorter and lighter so Im sure it will steer even quicker than my car.

Edited by OGP

fuggin Tim :laughing::beerpint: :ogp: :slap:

:boat: :boat: :boat: <---mutha bitchezz in his 3 boats

:atc: :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc: <---mutha bitchezz and all his atcs

:driver::driver: <---mutha bitchezz in his 2 Funcos n'shiat

:MBdance: <---and that's just mutha bitchezz!!!!!!!! :ogp: :laughoff:

:coffee: <---mutha bitchezz at "work" :laughoff:

:think:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I aint scared lol... havnt seen your last car for a whole season and you think you will actuallt use this 1??? HAAaaa :driver::beerpint::laughoff::think::coffee:

I told you about it as well. TWO weeks ago! If you quit over ANULizing everything and pulled the trigger, you could buy some good deals too!!!!! :laughoff::MBdance:

Aint that the truth lol :laughing::driver:

Capt

This is a badass car. Cant wait to hit the dunes and compare it to my V8 car. Its shorter and lighter so Im sure it will steer even quicker than my car.

Tim, In my experience the Gen3's turn quite a bit better than the Gen4's. The Honda is fairly heavy, but it should be a fun ride for sure. Might want to look into a pair of rear bypass', gen 3's wont take front bypass' and dont need them anyways. Nice addition to the stable :think:

Tim, In my experience the Gen3's turn quite a bit better than the Gen4's. The Honda is fairly heavy, but it should be a fun ride for sure. Might want to look into a pair of rear bypass', gen 3's wont take front bypass' and dont need them anyways. Nice addition to the stable :think:

Its got rear bypasses on it. I think they are only 2 tube dual bypasses instead of 3 tube triple bypasses. :laughing:

post-225-1251170278_thumb.jpg

Edited by OGP

:coffee:

You wouldn't have bought it anyway :driver::think:

I told you about it as well. TWO weeks ago! If you quit over ANULizing everything and pulled the trigger, you could buy some good deals too!!!!! :laughing::beerpint:

I told him about it when it was posted on Dunebuggy.com, don't remember the price though...BUT I was told to stop looking for cars :MBdance:

:laughoff: Congrats to OGP :laughoff:

You wouldn't have bought it anyway :coffee::think:

I told him about it when it was posted on Dunebuggy.com, don't remember the price though...BUT I was told to stop looking for cars :laughoff:

:beerpint: Congrats to OGP :laughing:

All I can say is Damn.................. :laughoff: :stir: :MBdance:

Its got rear bypasses on it. I think they are only 2 tube dual bypasses instead of 3 tube triple bypasses. :driver:

Ah yes, I just looked at the print and he didn't mention being bypassed in the rear. Nice purchase, I've had 4 Funco's and the Gen 3 was my favorite. :beerpint: