dunefreak

wind or not...I don't give a damn. I just need a fix!!! :driver: :angry2:

On the "bright" side.....It's a full moon weekend :beercheers:

AMEN my brothas, :MBdance:

Full moon and cooler weather. :dope:

My chit is just about ready. :driver:

I'm so jonezzin' for this season. :flatbiller:

Damn, it seem like it's been 3 years since we were rippin' in the cars. :old:

F#@*'n wind or not............ I'M IN ! YES YES!

R-

:randog:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN my brothas, :angry2:

Full moon and cooler weather. :driver:

My chit is just about ready. :beercheers:

I'm so jonezzin' for this season. :flatbiller:

Damn, it seem like it's been 3 years since we were rippin' in the cars. :dope:

F#@*'n wind or not............ I'M IN ! YES YES!

R-

:randog:

Hell yeah Dizzle!!!!!

A least they finally agree! should be a decent weekend afterall!

National Weather Service For Dumont!

This Afternoon: Sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Tonight: Clear, with a low around 54. North northwest wind between 6 and 11 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 87. Northwest wind between 3 and 7 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind between 3 and 8 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57.

The Weather Channel Tecopa

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 95.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 83.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 82.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 85.

Acuweather

Today: Abundant sunshine. High 81F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Generally clear. Low around 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow: A mainly sunny sky. High 84F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 50s

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 50s.

Sunday: Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 50s.

A least they finally agree! should be a decent weekend afterall!

National Weather Service For Dumont!

This Afternoon: Sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Tonight: Clear, with a low around 54. North northwest wind between 6 and 11 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 87. Northwest wind between 3 and 7 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind between 3 and 8 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57.

The Weather Channel Tecopa

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 95.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 83.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 82.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 85.

Acuweather

Today: Abundant sunshine. High 81F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Generally clear. Low around 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow: A mainly sunny sky. High 84F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 50s

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 50s.

Sunday: Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 50s.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....go to Dumont :beercheers:

:dope::driver:

I just can't invision sitting in a rocking trailer with sand blowing into every little opening and watching DTV all weekend! :dope:

I tell you what, if it starts blowing like mutha out there, I'll leave my TENT and come keep your :old: :angry2: company in you cozy trailer watching the boring azz TV. :beercheers::driver:

Oh, not to worry, I'm going out tomorrow afternoon to be available to chaperone the wilder side of DDR membership! No excessive drinking, no fast rides, no late nights and no "swinging" from rafters that aren't there!!! :beercheers::driver::D

I tell you what, if it starts blowing like mutha out there, I'll leave my TENT and come keep your :old::dope: company in you cozy trailer watching the boring azz TV. :beercheers::driver:

Well......if you were a female that was deaf, dumb, blind, oversexed and owned a liquor store you might have a chance of sharing my luxurious accomodations (not). Since your not, and the wind blows like it did when I tent camped once, I spent the night in my truck......That really sucked!!!! :angry2:

If the trailer is rockin don't come knockin... oh wait with the expected 44mph winds Saturday night, come on in :driver:

:beercheers: sounds like its back up to a pretty good maybe! If so, we'll have to hook up for a ride!!! I don't want to be eating Mike's sand all weekend... and I am sure he won't want to sit around in that pretty car waiting for me to catch up.. :dope:

(Of course I am only assuming you are bringing your quad... I didn't think about that, you may not bring it) :MBdance:

Who else is going that is bringing their quad and wouldn't mind not going on a fifth gear pinned bumper to bumper ride... ???...???

QRF seeking QRP: I like long cruising rides between third gear and fourth gear, I used to like to be at the tail end of a line, but after riding Coral this summer, I don't mind somone behind me now. Its not safe to ride alone, but I can put around if needed. I have a Honda 450r kick start that I can start myself, so must like Honda's or at least be willing to ride in the same line with one... I am still a teeny bit shakey on the big tall hills, but I am able to find another way around. So if interested please let me know...

:angry2:

No really though.. I will be looking for someone to ride with! :old:

:beercheers: sounds like its back up to a pretty good maybe! If so, we'll have to hook up for a ride!!! I don't want to be eating Mike's sand all weekend... and I am sure he won't want to sit around in that pretty car waiting for me to catch up.. :driver:

(Of course I am only assuming you are bringing your quad... I didn't think about that, you may not bring it) :old:

Who else is going that is bringing their quad and wouldn't mind not going on a fifth gear pinned bumper to bumper ride... ???...???

QRF seeking QRP: I like long cruising rides between third gear and fourth gear, I used to like to be at the tail end of a line, but after riding Coral this summer, I don't mind somone behind me now. Its not safe to ride alone, but I can put around if needed. I have a Honda 450r kick start that I can start myself, so must like Honda's or at least be willing to ride in the same line with one... I am still a teeny bit shakey on the big tall hills, but I am able to find another way around. So if interested please let me know...

:dope:

No really though.. I will be looking for someone to ride with! :angry2:

If we come out my grandson will be looking for a riding partner He is a bit young for you but

can be trained properly! Actually he is a great rider and either will lead or follow your line and can cut a great line if he leads. However he does ride a Yammie but will tolerate hondas..

looking like a long weekend isn't going to happen but will be making a day run Sat AM for some sand time. See you then!

I'll just do a day trip too. on Friday. Too many weather changes for me! I'll just wait until haloween weekend!!! :blah: Besides my hair gets messed up in the wind :flipoff::rolleyes:

any guesses as to how many food vendors will be out there? :hungry:

I doubt there will be that many. Just my thoughts

I'll just do a day trip too. on Friday. Too many weather changes for me! I'll just wait until haloween weekend!!! :old: Besides my hair gets messed up in the wind :whistle::old:

What's all this fuss with old guys and the weather??? :dunno::laughing: C'mon Pat! :whip: Let's go! I'll even go on some slower cruiser runs with ya in the buggy. I'm not prejudice against any dune rides. :laughing: Give me a call tomorrow and I can give you a heads up where we'll be. Unless you only come out Friday. I wont be there till Fri night.

24 hours till im drinkin beers around the camp fire, and playin some beer pong!

:rolleyes::beerpint::blah::MBdance:

Damn, are you even going for the SAND? :lol: Bringing a quad or anything or just like 500 beers, some plastic cups, and a ping pong ball? :laughing:

OK. We are in. Pulled some extra hours to get us back on track with the job schedule. Tomorrow will take forever to go by.

Nice! Yeah no kidding, Mike. Tomorrow night can't come quick enough.

Can't wait to go on some runs with you and the new ride! :driver::ynot::flipoff:

:rolleyes: sounds like its back up to a pretty good maybe! If so, we'll have to hook up for a ride!!! I don't want to be eating Mike's sand all weekend... and I am sure he won't want to sit around in that pretty car waiting for me to catch up.. :flipoff:

(Of course I am only assuming you are bringing your quad... I didn't think about that, you may not bring it) :laughing:

:blah:

No really though.. I will be looking for someone to ride with! :old:

We will have the quads and the car :laughing: ...not sure that Jim will get on his quad, but I will be on mine for sure after I get some time in the car. :ynot:

I'll probably be following the car on my quad, but I'm thinking it won't be too fast of a ride since it will be the first trip with it and if you join me we will just try to follow and if we can't then we will cruise and meet up with them when ever we get there...just stop by the camp and try to catch us :mc: .

We will have the quads and the car :flipoff: ...not sure that Jim will get on his quad, but I will be on mine for sure after I get some time in the car. :rolleyes:

I'll probably be following the car on my quad, but I'm thinking it won't be too fast of a ride since it will be the first trip with it and if you join me we will just try to follow and if we can't then we will cruise and meet up with them when ever we get there...just stop by the camp and try to catch us :mc: .

car what car show us a picture of that mystery car ..........................................................