Days off

nutkiller

i have fri/sat off.. so i usually only do day trips during the season since by the time everyone gets out fri night i cant ride anyways.. so ill either come out first thing sat mornin and ride for the day or go fri night party it up hate life and ride the following day :P

Yep, every Fri, Sat, and Sun off. Just can't handle it! It is nice to roll into the dunes Thursday evening and have the dunes all to yourself most of Friday.

Your schedule would get tiresome after awhile I imagine. Doesn't it atleast rotate every few months?

Heck I am just so happy to be working, if they gave me Tues Thurs and Sat off I would still be just happy to have a job! There are so many peeps out there without a job I guess I am just very greatful and blessed and thankful everyday to be working at all!

Heck I am just so happy to be working, if they gave me Tues Thurs and Sat off I would still be just happy to have a job! There are so many peeps out there without a job I guess I am just very greatful and blessed and thankful everyday to be working at all!

:banghead: No one said they werent greatful. But I definately miss my mon-fri 9-5. Oh yeah and I miss my fat a$$ paycheck. But im thankful for my county job! :P

i agree, i am also so greatfull i still have a job even though it gets scary by the day...

I've got Wed and Thu off. Sucks a$$. I have to use vacation or personal days just to head out for the weekend. :blink:

mine too...and to top it off...GRAVES!!!!...but if i want a dune trip i just let my boss know and then i switch days...too easy!