CaptNkllm Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Epic Fail lol :ahhhhh: Try again if its smoking Als.. then they must have been to good for the site Capt
Donnkey Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 It's a good thing Donnie got that roof painted since he spends all his time on the rear wheels. Had a gr8 weekend... Want 2 thank everyone, especially Lou and Mark.... Lou seems 2 b my tow truck.. And Mark is the man...Thanks U all for helping me get the Mopar back in the dunes And Pete once again your pics r sick............
Quadrockets Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Hey all! cool to meet some of you DDR peeps and put faces to the names! Pete,,, sorry I missed a Dune ride with ya. Reece had electrical problems and I never leave a buggy with troubles. Ya just never know.. However when you guys blasted by us ,I don't think I would keep up anyway!!! YOU GUYS HAUL THE MAIL!!!!! Whoever buys that Lime Green Speed Machine will get a great car! Bud!
Quadrockets Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 (edited) OH!! My grandson has something to say!! SO YOU THINK YOUR FAST?? I'LL SEE YOU AT THE HILL,,,,, BIOTCH!,,,, BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I'LL TAKE HER TOO! LOLLOLLLOLOLLOLOL.. Bud Edited November 4, 2009 by Quadrockets
peachfuzz17 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 man that sucks I hope you heal fast ay bro was your truck a black one chevy i think??
CaptNkllm Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 OH!! My grandson has something to say!! SO YOU THINK YOUR FAST?? I'LL SEE YOU AT THE HILL,,,,, BIOTCH!,,,, BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I'LL TAKE HER TOO! LOLLOLLLOLOLLOLOL.. Bud Man he has his game face on ... he is cute Capt
jr1208 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 ay bro was your truck a black one chevy i think?? nahhhhh bro a chevy is to much for him ...he drives a 4door red ford 250 v10.....
jr1208 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 oh c'mon.......They dont hurt THAT bad :ahhhhh: Deffinately bad for kids, animals and :ahhhhh: though yup i agree,the first think that popped in my head was the kids and jorgeloco ... :ahhhhh:
jorgeloco Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 yup i agree,the first think that popped in my head was the kids and jorgeloco :ahhhhh: ... :ahhhhh: oh you mother trucker :ahhhhh:
jorgeloco Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 nahhhhh bro a chevy is to much for him ...he drives a 4door red ford 250 v10..... :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: oh hold on in case you missed it :ahhhhh:
jorgeloco Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Man he has his game face on ... he is cute Capt this pic reminds me of my little girl when she was about 4 yrs old she got a pair of boot she wore all the time she even wanted to wear them in the shower.........ops I know .... back to the topic
DUNE SMURF Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 what a great weekend.... nice to meet some new people and catch up with others. thank you jodi for leading fun rides and for some pointers. i will be working on this season...trick or treating was a blast with the mcflurry.. thanks brice...fun to watch everyone . thanks again to everyone in camp for a great weekend
xXQuickSandXx Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Little man on the 70 means biz ha haa!! Cool pic!
lvmedixs Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 my dune trip started good but ended really really really bad. saturday night i ended up burrying my truck to the frame the way to comp to and then sunday morning i crashed real bad jumping and blew my shoulder out of the socket... again. then i had to go to crackville usa aka the pahrump hospital to get it fixed. other than that everything was awesome.. specially smokin als bbq. :ahhhhh: Hey dont be going an calling that doctors office/vet clinic/quick care a hospital. People might get the wrong idea, that there are actually qualified doctors in Pahrump.
che che DD Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Looks like yall had a great time... Hope to see u guys poker run!!!!! I look forward to a girly ride (Jodi,becky,ladies)
jr1208 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Looks like yall had a great time... Hope to see u guys poker run!!!!! I look forward to a girly ride (Jodi,becky,ladies) i was looking foward on grubbing on some jello shots ...but didn't see you anywhere ...
dune racer 77 Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 ok i finally uploaded some pics of our dumont trip. we found a pretty nice jump in front of our camp on the first finger.
yfzkyle Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 aww man awsome trip truck did excellant funny passing rhinos and rail through the whoops on the way to comp heres some pics i took
che che DD Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 i was looking foward on grubbing on some jello shots ...but didn't see you anywhere ... Yea sorry about that.. I had some last minute things happen that made me decide to stay home.. We are in the works for poker run weekend though.. Getting the trailer ready this weekend... I will bring the jello shotts still...
FE135 Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 I added a few more photos, here is one: Playing around with Photoshop. The rest are here: Gallery
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 Pretty cool processing, Neil! I love em.
jr1208 Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 Yea sorry about that.. I had some last minute things happen that made me decide to stay home.. We are in the works for poker run weekend though.. Getting the trailer ready this weekend... I will bring the jello shotts still... no worries just with you...hope to see you out in the dunes
Just Mike Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 Here are some vids from Halloween. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Recommended Posts