our new ride

dunefreak

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Man! That is really awwwwsome! but why did you get a new one? (guess it's better then kids)

Looks like Anna has her own car now.

:thumb: Thats it! You have rails and not kids. :flipoff:

How about some stats on the new car?

And when do we all get to come up and have a beer with you to celebrate?

Edited by desertskyz

Thanks guys. Yes I will indeed very much miss the Busa. :( That's my baby and pride & joy, BUT I test drove this car already and I am super excited about this car. It is incredible. It surpassed my expectations farther than I could imagine. :ban-split: This setup has pretty much been my dream car I thought I could never afford and now I have one. It's almost surreal. :ninja:

The busa is not sold yet, but I may have a buyer. We'll see.

The details on the car are in the for sale ad here.

It was a very nerve-racking day yesterday making sure I could do the deal, but I pulled it off. I jammed out after work to Barstow, picked up Woody, then headed to Fullerton. :sleeping: Got there about 10pm, Matt had some good azz grub waiting for us along with some cold beers, then we finally left about 11:30pm. :laughing: We then stoppped at Randog's to show him & Grimace and bs for a little. We didn't leave there till about 1 am :ban-split: and then headed back to Woody's in Barstow. Got there at like 2 AM, I crashed there & hit the sack :flipoff: about 2:30. Woke up about 5AM and headed straight to Vegas to work already in my uniform and with the car on the trailer. Then I worked all day. :MBdance::blury::thumb: Talk about freaking tired!!!! Time for bed!. :headbang1:

YIKES

You must have REALLY wanted the car in a BAD WAY... congrats again Pete!!! you guys deserve it!!!!!

Thanks Paul, yes I did, but picking it up asap also helped Matthew out and worked out better since he will be gone in Glamis till Tuesday or so. Not sure when I would have been able to go pick it up.