SKINNER Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 comin in on friday, with the family, and possibly 4 more. cant wait!.....gosh it has been HOURS since i was out there! Quote
desertskyz Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 We'll be there Thursday AM about 10ish. Weather permitting and Danny gets the work done on the ole MH and some other stuff. I be cook a Turkey with all the fixin's (I think) One thing i know for sure. Lots and Lots of Turkey Sammiches and cranberry sauce. There really good and 2-3 am when youf just about to get a hangover. Quote
che che DD Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 We'll be there Thursday AM about 10ish. Weather permitting and Danny gets the work done on the ole MH and some other stuff. I be cook a Turkey with all the fixin's (I think) One thing i know for sure. Lots and Lots of Turkey Sammiches and cranberry sauce. There really good and 2-3 am when youf just about to get a hangover. MMMMM true that sista!!!!! I am big fan of turkey samwiches!!!!!! Yhays my fave part of thanksgiving well that and my pumpkin pie... Quote
painterjoe Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 We'll be there, but only Monday to Wednesday.... Wtf? you guys will be leavin when all the funs starts! Quote
painterjoe Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 All ready for T-Day Already unloaded, cleaned and reloaded the trailer, quads and rail from the poker run. Quote
desertskyz Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 MMMMM true that sista!!!!! I am big fan of turkey samwiches!!!!!! Yhays my fave part of thanksgiving well that and my pumpkin pie... Oh yeah! and pie for breakfast. yum yum yum Now get yo b*th azz in the kitchen and make me some pie <<<< (use your South Part voice) Quote
sand chick Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 All I need is my kid to get here this Sat and the paddles finished.. getting them retubed... so they better hold the bead this time!! Or I may have to break down and get in the rail.... screaming the whole way Mike doesn't like that very well though Quote
duneMILF Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 We will be rolling in thursday morning, are yall gonna do a meet n greet at south pole this trip? Cant wait to deep fry our turkey and drink some beer. :drunks: Quote
jorgeloco Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 We will be rolling in thursday morning, are yall gonna do a meet n greet at south pole this trip? Cant wait to deep fry our turkey and drink some beer. :drunks: [/q saturday at 2 pm at the south pole Quote
ynot Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 (edited) Not going to make it this year but might try to do a day run friday but unk. for right now. Probably next trip for me will be between Christmas and New years. Edited November 17, 2009 by ynot Quote
Luv2Dune Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Wtf? you guys will be leavin when all the funs starts! We just decided to go Monday to Sunday, but we have to go home Wednesday night, but then we'll be back Thursday night... Can't wait. The car is at Buckshot right now, they are fixin the overheating problem!! Quote
Just Mike Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 We just decided to go Monday to Sunday, but we have to go home Wednesday night, but then we'll be back Thursday night... Can't wait. The car is at Buckshot right now, they are fixin the overheating problem!! Cool. Glad you guys will be out there for longer. I will have my shifting issues dealt with and we can go on some better runs. Quote
Luv2Dune Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 Cool. Glad you guys will be out there for longer. I will have my shifting issues dealt with and we can go on some better runs. What day are you going out? It was great to hang with ya and get a few runs in... I'm still a rookie, but I love to drive!! My hubby is trying to sell his 65 SS Chevelle so that we can get another car... See ya out there!! Quote
Just Mike Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 What day are you going out? It was great to hang with ya and get a few runs in... I'm still a rookie, but I love to drive!! My hubby is trying to sell his 65 SS Chevelle so that we can get another car... See ya out there!! We will be out on wed. afternoon. I have had two cars before and it's not so easy getting them both out but loads of fun. Quote
DunerDan Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 Not a prob Mark. Pete i may be out for the day again to...got family comin in so gotta spend my 4 day weekend entertaining But i may to be parking by your camp, drive by it at the poker run ut noone was home so wasnt to sure if it was your hauler, but after your picks it was DOH!! Wanted to hook up for some and Quote
gigglinbanshee Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Leaving for Dumont Saturday...gonna be there ALL week... Happy Thanksgiving!! Anyone know if there's a meet & greet? Quote
jr1208 Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Leaving for Dumont Saturday...gonna be there ALL week... Happy Thanksgiving!! Anyone know if there's a meet & greet? yes,2pm saturday @ south pole Quote
gigglinbanshee Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 yes,2pm saturday @ south pole Thanks Me and my gang will be there! Everyone have a safe trip out... Quote
wingnut Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Oh yeah! and pie for breakfast. yum yum yum Now get yo b*th azz in the kitchen and make me some pie <<<< (use your South Part voice) Pie is good anytime! Quote
britincali Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 I'll be there friday through sun, I just hope the bike holds together Quote
grey Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 I have to go to Fallon to visit inlaws, but I will get to ride Sand Mtn Nevada in the cold with nobody else there.............. Quote
justdirt Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 I have to go to Fallon to visit inlaws, but I will get to ride Sand Mtn Nevada in the cold with nobody else there.............. :mischevious: it won't be packed but you won't be alone Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.