Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
dunefreak

Thanksgiving weekend 09

I'm gonna try to make it out depending on how things go the next week or so. I'm gonna be due for some more duning by then I'm sure. :shocked::laughing:

Who all is going and when? Let's hear it. :laughoff::headbang1:

yeap yeap :headbang1:

Make sure not to park in my spot this time and maybe you won't get stuck :laughoff::shocked::laughing:

Edited by Go Raiders

I'm there on Thursday evening I hope to see the Dumont group there and introduce myself. I am truly thankful for the oppurtinity to ride with some very thoughtful and fun loving people. But alas, I only have a rhino, so runs aren't too fast for me. I did put paddles on, so I hope to make it up some of those dunes.

Edited by Tripleshot

Will be out on Tues. to Sun, have a nice group coming and hope to camp next to another group from Cali. Cant wait, i have alot of duning to catch up on. :laughing::headbang1::laughoff::yiah:

Tracy and I will be heading out on Wed evening and coming back on Sunday aftenoon..... holy crap.... our 4th trip this season (if you count Aug 8th nite drags).... we will be parked in Mike's spot :headbang1:, jk Mike....

I will have the added bonus of one tall gangly Washington State refugee tagging along again this year!! :beercheers:

We'll be there. We missed Halloween and we're missing the Poker Run so we're making T-day a nice long trip. We'll be there Monday morning and staying to the following Tuesday.

Edited by Big_Gunz_

Make sure not to park in my spot this time and maybe you won't get stuck :laughoff::laughoff::beercheers:

oh no I didn't get stuck in camp, if I was where you were I would have certainly been stuck!!!! :P:laughoff:

Tracy and I will be heading out on Wed evening and coming back on Sunday aftenoon..... holy crap.... our 4th trip this season (if you count Aug 8th nite drags).... we will be parked in Mike's spot :laughoff:, jk Mike....

Yeah see Mike it was not me!!! :laughoff::laughoff: :kissass: :beercheers: