V-Rex

dunefreak

thanks Pete for that video :rockon:

its nice to finally see Ryans beast running :beerpint: ...........we all put so much sweat , blood and tears in it :rockon:

no prob :thumb: We have all been anxious as hell even to see this thing finally run as well. After seeing the car and how complex everthing is (coolers, plumbing, wiring, custom 1 off built motor, GIANT radiator and placement, etc etc) I can completely understand why it has taken so long to finish.This is definitely not your ordinary sandrail. :ninja: Every time Ryan builds a new car it's like re-inveting the wheel all over again. :dope::coocoo: It's one bada$$ car though. :chug: You guys did an excellent job designing this thing.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....This is definitely not your ordinary sandrail. :beerpint: Every time Ryan builds a new car it's like re-inveting the wheel all over again. :ninja::thumb: ....

no shiat! :coocoo::rockon:

yeah....i think there will not be any car as complex as Ryans any time soon :rockon:

hmmm :laughoff:

interesting news: just got informed by Ryan that V-Rex is right now in a tuning session with a different tuner (IIRC the one that awakened T-Rex already) .....and the results are eye-opening :thumb: :

the car went from acting like a Pudel to being a charging Bulldog :laughoff: ....something like 800+HP on the rear tires........thats well past 1000 hp on the crank.........at only 10 psi boost! ....and pump gas! :beercheers:

im so happy for Ryan that his dream is now reality :lol:

need to fix (another oil leak) & exaust leak and then to the sand for shakedown! soooo close i can taste it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that chit handled tomorrow and then head out SUNDAY! :laughing:

There will be me and about 4/5 others out there plus a few guys from DDR that will be out there with buggies.

Get that chit handled tomorrow and then head out SUNDAY! :laughoff:

There will be me taking pics and shooting video and about 4/5 others out there plus a few guys from DDR that will be out there with buggies.

Pete

i edited your post for you :laughoff:

Ryan never makes any pics or video :laughoff: .....i would kill for a video (with dolby surround) of V-Rex on the dyno at Wf.....gOT :laughing:

Pete

i edited your post for you :dope:

Ryan never makes any pics or video :laughoff: .....i would kill for a video (with dolby surround) of V-Rex on the dyno at Wf.....gOT :laughing:

Oh hell yeah. You can count on that. Do you know who you are talking to? :laughoff: I always take pics. :D

If he shows up I will have my camera and video camera for sure. All he has to do is show up and drive that badboy. :laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...

well v-rex made it to the dunes this weekend with no major glitches besides blowing fuse in the worst possible spot in the dunes! thanks to the huge tires, & the guys hanging off the car. i was able to restart and drive out. the car even managed to pull a wheelie off a lip in dunes and startled me! not used to that happening with front engine car. overall the car worked great! i have some fine tuning to do but overall i am very happy. also met some nice people out there & thank you don for the jack! wish i could have stayed longer but the flu had me in check!

well v-rex made it to the dunes this weekend with no major glitches besides blowing fuse in the worst possible spot in the dunes! thanks to the huge tires, & the guys hanging off the car. i was able to restart and drive out. the car even managed to pull a wheelie off a lip in dunes and startled me! not used to that happening with front engine car. overall the car worked great! i have some fine tuning to do but overall i am very happy. also met some nice people out there & thank you don for the jack! wish i could have stayed longer but the flu had me in check!

:DDRrocks:

:driver:

where the heck is Pete ?!????!??? :laughoff::laughoff::D

i know he made a video :laughoff: ...

:laughoff: You're gonna have to wait till at least tomorrow, Stephan. I did get a couple video clips of him going up comp. :blink: You'll have to give me some time to get the video together and uploaded though.