Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here are a few videos, had a blast! Great event, the staff was super friendly and made us feel like part of the DDR family, thanxs for some great memories..

Great meeting you guys, Chris. Thanks for taking the pics and videos. We will definitley see you in March! :MBdance:

  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

ok I got a bunch of pics from the drags, but thats about it. Quite a few though.

Thurs night after setting up track.

IMG_2546.jpg

kickass full moon all weekend

IMG_2555-crop.jpg

drag races...

IMG_2558-crop.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2564-crop.jpg

IMG_2565-crop.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2578-crop.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2582-crop.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2591-crop.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2619-crop.jpg

IMG_2620-crop.jpg

IMG_2623-crop.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2625-crop.jpg

IMG_2628-crop.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2630-crop.jpg

IMG_2632-crop.jpg

IMG_2633-crop.jpg

IMG_2634-crop.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2650-crop.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

Posted

Great weekend!

Lots of laughs :booty:

Great runs.. nothing like having Randizzle on your tail to make you go even faster :dope: I hope to see that video!!

JR - your girl does bad azz on a quad... I forgot to metion I don't like the tall dunes... I couldn't believe it when we dropped into superbowl :MBdance: that was my first time in there on a quad! GREAT ride! Jorge.. he does so lead! :headbang1:

Miss99 is my new hero! Not only does she drive the wheels off the rail.. but she two wheels as well! :driver:

Smoking Al --- four words --- HEAVEN ON A BUN! :eat:

Chris on venders row... thanks for being out there and saving my dune trip with the new tube! You ROCK!

Dan - it was great meeting you and getting to go on a half a run anyways.

Ricky Bobby :assblast::hello::booty::idea::dope: Come on... all the chicks wanna see it again... come on!! :dope: legendary!

Finally got to go in a quick rail run that ended in three HUGE wheelies.. and no I didn't cry :headbang1:

Razor the attack dog did really great with all the new people, I can't believe he is even the same dog.

Next year Skyz "Team Chick" except I still have to find a :atc: :dayum::booty:

Great weekend for sure!

Yes started out good till you had to go and get a flat then jinx that corner so i wadded up :laughing:

I thought you had a 70 in the works..... :laughing:

Posted

hell ya bro anytime,you should of said something my girl is cool peeps shes a lil shy @ first but it goes away in minutes :laughing: & defenetly yes i am :assblast: im from sinaloa close to mazatlan & my girl is from juadalagara,hey i almost forgot jorge is a chilango too but he tries to hard to be white :laughing: ....i also seen a couple of :hello: there besides me & my girl....maybe we can hook up for pres weekend..... :MBdance:

:driver::headbang1::headbang1:

Posted

Great meeting you guys. :slap: Lookin forward to hangin out some more together. :laughoff:

Neal you took some amazing shots. You have amazing talent. I can't wait to see the rest of em. :atv:

Thanks for the compliment Pete. Pressure is on me now, I have seen some great photos already.

Posted

i cant wait to see the pics he took of the lambo and the cop bike!!! incredible from what i saw on the camera, btw, how much for 8x10s on those?

Posted (edited)

I gotta get working on my 70 now for the tres regatta. It took a lil beating this last weekend. :atv:

What?>???? that thing ROCKED!!!!!!!! you need to slow it down so I can keep up!!! :slap:

:laughoff:

Edited by POULE43
Posted

What?>???? that thing ROCKED!!!!!!!! you need to slow it down so I can keep up!!! :slap:

:laughoff:

hahaa yeah it ran damn good I thought...until TravisM from Sterdy and Ronster busted out what they had. :dayum::beat::dope: yeesh! :atv:

I need to fix or replace that pipe. It started rattling and leaking at the head, then my rectifier started crappin out at night so no lights, then my headlight fell the eff off during the main event race. haha

Posted (edited)

Yes started out good till you had to go and get a flat then jinx that corner so i wadded up :slap:

I thought you had a 70 in the works..... :dayum:

:atv: I avoided that jinxed little witch's eye turn the rest of the weekend! Just turned off right before it! :laughoff:

I did, the one deal fell through... So still looking.. hunting and searching! I am hoping to have one for Prez weekend!

Edited by sand chick
Posted

thats the pic I was talking about. I wanna know who the guy is on the ground laughing his a$$ off!! As drunk as i was I am surprised those pics turned out! lol

That was me on the ground laughing!!! I think I still hurt from laughing so hard. That was the best pack of cigarettes and $5 I ever spent.

But seriuosly, I had an absolute blast. I've seen the group in Glamis and always thought it would be fun to get a 70 to play with but never did. I picked up my 70 a week or 2 before the event and now I'm hooked. I already picked up a new motor and I'll be picking up some new parts next week.

Good people, good fun, good friends, and a great time. You DDR guys sure know how to put on a CLASS A EVENT!!!

Thanks for everything!!!

Posted

dune run on the 70's

ok, what am I doing wrong. I was able to post pics and now they won't go into the post?

Browse

add this attachment

wait for it to load and then click add to post

Right?

Posted

Thanks ISBB, i'll check on the size of the photo.

The photos that posted are 1.4mb and the ones that wont are 2.3mb, is that too big?

Posted

Yes... basically the board "times out" while waiting to recieve such large photos. Its best to keep them around the 1024x768 mark.. or link them from a gallery such as photobucket or some place like that.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...