Little House Project

wsky70

Well, been waiting a little while to start this project. Moved the fence a couple weeks ago, gave me a little more yard. Needed a nice little place for the hauler to rest, so having a 16x51 pad poured along with an 18' diameter patio and firepit. Will post before, during and after pics.... Here is some before and during, coming back tomorrow to pour the concrete....SF Woody :dayum:

Before:

HaulerPad002.jpg

HaulerPad003.jpg

HaulerPad004.jpg

HaulerPad006.jpg

HaulerPad007.jpg

HaulerPad009.jpg

Thanks, the lot is one of the reasons for getting this place. The concrete truck was pulling up as I was leaving for work. Wanted to call in sick and watch the progress. Will post more pics tonight when I get home....SF Woody :dayum:

:beerpint: Hellz yiah, I'd drink there! :dayum:

That's lookin' sweet Woods.

You're gonna love parkin' the hauler out of the dirt and level.

We'll be killin' some brews at the pit too. :drunks:

Looin' forward to seein' more pics.

Thanks for sharin' yO. :mex:

R-

Checked it out during lunch, must say they did a really good job. I wanted the out patio kinda compass faced and it looks sweet. I'll be working till 7 so will post some pics of the completed project after I get home.... :dayum:

Here it sets, just waiting to cure up. Still need to clean up some and add some flowery stuff and greenery and of course let the hauler sleep when it gets back. Think it turned out pretty good. And the price was right, 3 bag + fiber....SF Woody :dayum:

More during and after: with more to follow later with more pretty stuff around....

HaulerPad001.jpg

HaulerPad002-1.jpg

HaulerPad004-1.jpg

HaulerPad006-1.jpg

HaulerPad009-1.jpg

HaulerPad010-1.jpg

HaulerPad012-1.jpg

HaulerPad013-1.jpg

HaulerPad014-1.jpg

HaulerPad015.jpg

HaulerPad016.jpg

I've been working so much overtime the last couple weeks, can't complain about the little bit of extra money though. They want to give it, I'll take it.... Make sure you stop by next time your going thru....

Thanks, I kinda drew up something last night to give them to work off of. They pretty much nailed it, I'm digging that design. Got alot of stuff to finish up though, only thing about a big lot, takes more cash to make it look alright.... :dayum:

Edited by wsky70

By the looks of the size of your backyard you could park a 747 airplane back there! :D That fire pit area is incredible workmanship on the concrete. Who's doing the work for ya if you don't mind me asking?

Mike, were you able to hook up a dump, fresh water electrical hook up by the hauler pad? That set up really makes it nice for using the trailer as a spare apt. But great design on the firepit that will look great as a centerpiece.

Terry

Thanks all....

The company doing it is Figueroa Concrete out of Victorville, has a webpage as well, figueroaconcrete.com and the price was good (2800), had a guy come estimate last weekend and wanted 4g for just the toyhauler pad.

Terry, I have thought of that, another project, but everything is less than 10 feet from the pad. Did have conduit run under the pad for my elect though to have ready. My work sewage pipe is a couple feet from my garage door right there, so it would be about a 5-8 foot run to the hauler if I didn't want to string the dump hose. And water is just a hose away....

Just a tad over 1/2, but I've got a little room back there.... :freakin_nuts: :laughing:

I've been working so much overtime the last couple weeks, can't complain about the little bit of extra money though. They want to give it, I'll take it.... Make sure you stop by next time your going thru....

Thanks, I kinda drew up something last night to give them to work off of. They pretty much nailed it, I'm digging that design. Got alot of stuff to finish up though, only thing about a big lot, takes more cash to make it look alright.... :freakin_nuts:

:laughoff: I gotta ask, have you stood in the middle with a compass or GPS and made sure the North / South points were accurate? Woulda been funny to put a D and a G arrow in there :laughing:

That is looking sweet Woody. Those retirement checks come in handy don't they??? And you live in an area where as you're Xeriscaping that back yard you can add boulders for next to nothing. Well, a little backache from time to time, but atleast you don't have to pay $200 a ton per boulder.

Keep those pics coming, it's looking awesome.

:laughoff::thumb: Yeah, in the very first pic, I was the one that drew out the circle and also placed an arrow thru it letting them know the directions. Might be a couple degrees off, but not much more than that. Keep watching around, something about D and G might be in the future though..... Well D for sure, but you mentioned G which I thought was a good idea as well, why not implement both...Thanks

Thanks everyone, it's at least something to stay working on for awhile to stay busy.... :freakin_nuts: :laughing: