bathroom 7 vandalized

Wow, whoever did this gets the douchebag duner of the year award! Do you sh*t where you eat too???

I wonder if it was the same BIG E that is member on here did this and was smart enough to tag his name right on the side of shitter 7!

This really pisses me off to see, I wish people like this would stay the eff away from Dumont.

P7110033.JPG

P7110034.JPG

P7110035.JPG

How lame! People need to get a life! Do something productive like pick up trash at the Clean Up or any other time at Dumont. Keep our dunes clean and stay away from the amenities if you're going to damage them!!!

:freakin_nuts: :dumbass: :poule:

that is truly effin sad to see, just when you think its bad here in vegas on "the streets" or anywhere else it may be that these punk a$$ douche bags have to go and tear up property. But now its happening in the middle of f*ckin no where. really, whom ever did this, i hope i mean really i do hope you get caught and your insides rot for the rest of your life. you def do deserve the DB! award for the year.

You must have to be dickless to feel the need to paint all over other peoples stuff. I just don't get it.

Hopefully karma is real nasty to this scums mother for raising such an assbag.

Prime candidate for cell block 6 in the near future I would think. Gotta be someway that the government could step in and ensure that people like this aren't allowed to reproduce.

i know its hot out there, but maybe the site can put together a weekend to repaint these bath rooms? just a thought......

I do not know how that works with BLM. But if they do not want to deal with it and don't mind private sector dealing with it.....Ill buy all the supply's to repaint it and gladly meet anyone out there that wants to help re-paint it. Bring it back to its original condition.

I do not know how that works with BLM. But if they do not want to deal with it and don't mind private sector dealing with it.....Ill buy all the supply's to repaint it and gladly meet anyone out there that wants to help re-paint it. Bring it back to its original condition.

hay rob lets do it this week we can meet up and do it . call me if you have the time :laughing:

The best part is this Big E person will always be associated with a toilet! If you're gonna tag something wouldn't you tag something cool?

just got back from the blm and got the ok to fix that bathroom. there going to get the paint and supplys ready and i will pick it up tomorrow and head out some time this week any one want to help ?? and iam open all week . i was thinking to head out around 430am and get there and get it done iam in barstow

just got back from the blm and got the ok to fix that bathroom. there going to get the paint and supplys ready and i will pick it up tomorrow and head out some time this week any one want to help ?? and iam open all week . i was thinking to head out around 430am and get there and get it done iam in barstow

:P:laughing: Bruce, nice job appreciate the effort. I wish i could make it out but well just can't be done. Thank You for making the effort and stepping up!

I have seen a couple of those monikers in the Ontario area. It would be great to contact the Ontario Police department and forward these pictures to them in the case they already have any of those monikers on file, they can pin any criminal and restitution charges on any one they have on file.

Goin' to get some dope street cred for paintin up a $hitter where only the type of people that'll put you in the tank for doin' $hit like this can see.

Let me guess the colors on the whips they were flying, red - white and definately not blue. I'd bet lot's of tuba music too.

Way to go Bruce! Should be like disneyland - give a day (to charity) get a day (or week) pass.

• Like 1

Goin' to get some dope street cred for paintin up a $hitter where only the type of people that'll put you in the tank for doin' $hit like this can see.

Let me guess the colors on the whips they were flying, red - white and definately not blue. I'd bet lot's of tuba music too.

Way to go Bruce! Should be like disneyland - give a day (to charity) get a day (or week) pass.

wow a pass would be nice but was not offered i have the free time and its time to give back . rob saturday looks good i talked to dunefamily(bill) and hes in and has a paint spryer

I have to said We all seen the Bathroom on our last ride Sunday.And it was sicking to see that after a Beautiful day at the Dunes.Loser's like that dont need to go to the Dunes :lol: Also this was not the only PROBLEM from the Night drag crew's :atv: they also left trash and other crap after there Night drag :laughing:

WTF :laughing: That just make me sick someone like that could have make use of my nick name go really bad with it, i really respect the dunes i hope they catcth the person who did it, the last time i went to the dunes it was for easter man that makes so mad :lol:

Edited by THE BIG E

wow a pass would be nice but was not offered i have the free time and its time to give back . rob saturday looks good i talked to dunefamily(bill) and hes in and has a paint spryer

I'm good for saturday also Bruce. I just got home and still have a bunch to do tonight so I will call you tomorrow (day) and work out the details with you. We will get Bathroom #7 looking good again!