bathroom 7 vandalized

I want to thank Bruce (Turbo Bruce), Steve (Vegastyle), & Bill (DuneFamily) for giving back to this wonderful place called Dumont Dunes. Dumont has given me so many wonderful memories and new friends over the years. It was a pleasure to go out there with these guys this morning and give a little back to Dumont.

As Steve mentioned, the job went so much faster with Bill (Dunefamily) being there. He showed what a professional painter can do! If you ever need a professional painter, you should give Bill a call ( I know I will). Thank you again Bill for bringing your equipment and skills!

We got there just before 5 am (still dark). It was already 95 degrees.

post-14-1279429825_thumb.jpg

post-14-1279429856_thumb.jpg

Bill with his power sprayer and No Graffiti Sign Love it!

post-14-1279429985_thumb.jpg

post-14-1279430026_thumb.jpg

The damage inside bathroom 7 before cleanup

post-14-1279430136_thumb.jpg

post-14-1279430190_thumb.jpg

post-14-1279430213_thumb.jpg

Steve using elbow grease & denatured alcohol inside Bathroom 7

post-14-1279430419_thumb.jpg

The inside of Bathroom 7 after paint and cleanup

post-14-1279430485_thumb.jpg

post-14-1279430509_thumb.jpg

Bill putting the finishing touchs on the inside door of Bathroom 7

post-14-1279430577_thumb.jpg

Bathroom 7 all cleaned up. She is a beauty again!

post-14-1279430668_thumb.jpg

We were all cleaned up & packed up to leave. On our way out Bruce spotted bathroom 5 had been tagged also. So took all the equipment back out and proceeded to clean that one up also.

post-14-1279430838_thumb.jpg

post-14-1279430864_thumb.jpg

Bathroom 5 is back to fully operational.

post-14-1279430958_thumb.jpg

The Crew

post-14-1279431013_thumb.jpg

A look at the Dunes at sunrise this morning. See you in October Dumont.

post-14-1279431121_thumb.jpg

post-14-1279431139_thumb.jpg

Thanks again guys!

See, now this is what DDR isall about :pissed:

Responsible people, who not only aren't ruining the dunes for the rest of us, but doing our part to help keep these places open. Great job guys :atv:

As for the :beat: gangstas :clown: who did this, don't worry, you'll get yours :shit_fan:

Awsome job on the cleanup guys, you really do deserve massive props for doing what you did! :ban-split::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

On another note, WTF is wrong with people??? How the hell do you manage to get sh*t all over the FRONT of the toilet?????????????????????????????

b7_3.jpg

Again great job guys, every dumont rider/driver owes you a beer :headbang1: :drunks: :drunks:

Edited by britincali

That was really awesome of you guys to do that. It's to bad that this happened in the first place but shows the rest of the comunity that there are still people who care. Very admirable and it deserves a pat on the back. Thanks guys! :ban-split:

Hellz Yiah!!!! Great job and I thank each and every one of you.... I too will bring some extra drinks out on Opening weekend..... Much appreciated. It really shows what kind of group is on this board. Second to none :ban-split:

Hellz Yiah!!!! Great job and I thank each and every one of you.... I too will bring some extra drinks out on Opening weekend..... Much appreciated. It really shows what kind of group is on this board. Second to none :beercheers:

i dropped off the left over paint back at the blm today and man there were happy and thanked us for taking the time to do it. and get this the tagger left the green can of paint next to the bathroom and it has finger prints all over the can in the paint :beercheers::beercheers: so he may just have to pay for the mess he made :beercheers: well the blm stepped up to the plate thanks . and wow it felt good to do something for dumont other then whine lol thanks to every one that helped and yes the blm too they were a big part of making this :ban-split: work

Edited by turbo_bruce