Randog Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 Wow, You guys are awesome! Looks perfect. Great work. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You all BIG time. Quote
RangerZ Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 Great effort guys. Nice to see folks stepping up to the plate and taking care of things. As someone else mentioned above, this needs to get some press. Anybody know anyone at any of the newspapers or off road mags that they could forward this to? Quote
a1scoot Posted July 22, 2010 Posted July 22, 2010 Awesome to see peeps stand up and get it done like that! I am way out in San Jose or I would have made it for the painting gig. Thanks from us Nor Cal duners. a1scoot Quote
Senator Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 Moi Impressivo This is awesome and inspirational. I made my way to this site as a direct result of this story. Quote
HappyHour Posted July 30, 2010 Posted July 30, 2010 I've been catching up on what's going on here in DDR land, and after reading this, all I can say is......WOW!!!!!!!! Wow that scumbags did this to begin with, but an even bigger WOW that you guys went out and fixed it............You guys ROCK!!!!!!!! Good Job Boys!!!!!! Thanks!!! Quote
Mr. Sandman Posted July 31, 2010 Posted July 31, 2010 (edited) Outstanding effort and work guys! Thank you! I've got a local paper contact that I know has contacts at the San Bernardino Sun, Riverside Press Enterprise and LA Times so I'll see what I can do to get the responsible off road community some positive press for a change. I also linked this story to the http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseacti...4237936/p/1.cfmRv.net toyhauler site. From there I hope to see it make to the online mag http://www.toyhauleradventures.com Again, great work! Edited July 31, 2010 by Mr. Sandman Quote
birdman7389 Posted August 1, 2010 Posted August 1, 2010 Never been to dumont myself, but registered for this thread. Great job fellas! Very cool. Quote
Sanduners Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 This is such a great story of true volunteer efforts from those that love the dunes. The ASA board asked me to add it to the online version of the ASA newsletter for September. THANKS everyone. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 2, 2010 Author Posted September 2, 2010 This is such a great story of true volunteer efforts from those that love the dunes. The ASA board asked me to add it to the online version of the ASA newsletter for September. THANKS everyone. I just got the ASA newsletter email today. That is so awesome! Thank you guys! (page 25...) http://www.americansandassociation.org/fil...r/currentnl.pdf Quote
Jakster884 Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 DDR getting props for a job well done. This is what makes this site BAD AZZ. Quote
vegas style Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 very cool to have positive DDR press Quote
dunefreak Posted September 2, 2010 Author Posted September 2, 2010 The link doesn't seem to be working now but might be back up soon. Quote
lvnalolife Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 Worked for me too! Good to see positive stuff like that making it out there for everyone else to see. Good job to the DDR bathroom cleanup crew! Quote
dunefreak Posted September 2, 2010 Author Posted September 2, 2010 Yeah it works for me now too. It was down earlier. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 17, 2010 Author Posted September 17, 2010 BTW, check out page 8 in the Sept-Oct Sand Sports mag. The article got published there too! Quote
Dune Dad Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 Thats great that some of the Sand Mags are giving DDR recognition...Just remember that there are goverment groups that are working very hard to take away our land.. Take care of it and ride safe! Have fun in OUR sand!! Quote
Mr.B DS650 Posted September 20, 2010 Posted September 20, 2010 I went out there last sat.to test my car and noticed that all the signs going in had the same type of writing on them but the good thing is the bathrooms still look good from the guy's that painted them Quote
crazyrider Posted December 2, 2010 Posted December 2, 2010 hey good job guys been so long since i seen that bathroom hope to see u all out there next summer Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.