ltr450rider Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 It's a little early. Putting out the feelers to see if anyone has plans yet. This will be my one and only trip to the D. May be looking to crash somebodys camp since my riding buddies are less than reliable. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 Im definately planning on being there, as long as the burb is up and running and able to tow. I missed last year, so, hopefully I dont have to sell a kidney to get there. lol Hope to see you and Tami out there Sean. Quote
jorgeloco Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 (edited) I am planning to be there, that would be my only trip this season it sucks to be me some times Edited December 16, 2010 by jorgeloco Quote
bp-guy Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 I will be there. That's the guys trip every year for me and my friends. Do some duning and hit up Pahrump for some fireworks and a quick gambling session. Quote
jr1208 Posted December 19, 2010 Posted December 19, 2010 i should be out there presidents weekend... Quote
CaptNkllm Posted December 19, 2010 Posted December 19, 2010 We will be there also..Going to try and take monday off. Capt Quote
dune_rat Posted December 20, 2010 Posted December 20, 2010 we're going to try and make it...you're welcome to camp with us again Sean if we do Quote
AL T Posted January 2, 2011 Posted January 2, 2011 (edited) Smokin ALS , Brian and Crew will be their Iam not sure of were we will be camped at maybe Vendors row see what happens Edited January 3, 2011 by AL T Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 3, 2011 Posted January 3, 2011 Im definately in. I missed last year, first time since I started riding. Sean you and Tami are welcome to camp wherever I do, prob near bathroom 6. Hope to see you guys out there. Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 4, 2011 Author Posted January 4, 2011 Im definately in. I missed last year, first time since I started riding. Sean you and Tami are welcome to camp wherever I do, prob near bathroom 6. Hope to see you guys out there. We were just talking about it, as long as it's not raining, It looks like were going. Saving money like crazy and getting the itch, cant wait to scratch it. Quote
Kitcat Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 We're definitely going. It'll be Mark's birthday the previous Wednesday. Woo Hoo! I can't wait to go. Should be a blast! Quote
grizwald Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 Is the Jeep Jamboree going to be out there that weekend also? It was a kick in the A$$ last year to watch all of the action. Quote
bam Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 I saw a flyer on the internet saying that the Las Vegas Jeep club would be doing the hill climbs and sand drags again this year. Quote
grizwald Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 Events like these make the family trips to dumont better and better each year. The kids love watching these along with the banshee/four stroke races on this weekend. Quote
CyNick Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 We have plans on bein there, it mostly depends on weather up here.........hoping for no more SNOW!!!!! Quote
chevybostyn Posted January 12, 2011 Posted January 12, 2011 We will be there guys trip! 10 to 15 cars coming from 5 states Quote
badass24racing Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 Cant wait Love that weekend trip Quote
jwcarguy Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 We are planning on being out there!! Bringing family from back east out, for first time in the sand!! The addiction begins!! Quote
vegas450r Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 Will be there. I usually camp with the guy that has the Pop -up mounted on top of a gooseneck trailer. usually just to the left of BR 8 on the grid map. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 I am super excited for this years trip. The wife and I are in. We are putting together the details and getting the camping group together. We are planning on going out on the Thursday before and staying until Tuesday. Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 20, 2011 Author Posted January 20, 2011 Looks like its a "For Sure" from us. We've really been chomping at the bit to make this happen. Cant wait to get out there and do some ridin, drinkin, and minglin, not in any particular order. Quote
DUNESHAUNT Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 /We will be there too and really liking to meet more new DDR peeps. Quote
rick and row Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 We're definitely going. It'll be Mark's birthday the previous Wednesday. Woo Hoo! I can't wait to go. Should be a blast! hey MARK IT RICK - SEE U THERE Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.