Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's a little early. Putting out the feelers to see if anyone has plans yet. This will be my one and only trip to the D. May be looking to crash somebodys camp since my riding buddies are less than reliable. :beercheers:

Posted

Im definately planning on being there, as long as the burb is up and running and able to tow. I missed last year, so, hopefully I dont have to sell a kidney to get there. lol Hope to see you and Tami out there Sean. :beercheers:

Posted

I will be there. That's the guys trip every year for me and my friends. Do some duning and hit up Pahrump for some fireworks and a quick gambling session.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Smokin ALS , Brian and Crew will be their Iam not sure of were we will be camped at maybe Vendors row see what happens

Edited by AL T
Posted

Im definately in. I missed last year, first time since I started riding. Sean you and Tami are welcome to camp wherever I do, prob near bathroom 6. Hope to see you guys out there.

We were just talking about it, as long as it's not raining, It looks like were going. Saving money like crazy and getting the itch, cant wait to scratch it.

Posted

We're definitely going. It'll be Mark's birthday the previous Wednesday. Woo Hoo! I can't wait to go. Should be a blast! :drinkbeer:

Posted

I saw a flyer on the internet saying that the Las Vegas Jeep club would be doing the hill climbs and sand drags again this year.

Posted

Events like these make the family trips to dumont better and better each year. The kids love watching these along with the banshee/four stroke races on this weekend.

post-4900-097456500 1294719965_thumb.jpg

Posted

We have plans on bein there, it mostly depends on weather up here.........hoping for no more SNOW!!!!!

Posted

Will be there. I usually camp with the guy that has the Pop -up mounted on top of a gooseneck trailer. usually just to the left of BR 8 on the grid map.

Posted

I am super excited for this years trip. The wife and I are in. We are putting together the details and getting the camping group together. We are planning on going out on the Thursday before and staying until Tuesday. :beercheers:

Posted

Looks like its a "For Sure" from us. We've really been chomping at the bit to make this happen. Cant wait to get out there and do some ridin, drinkin, and minglin, not in any particular order. :beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...