CampIdiot Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 I will be headed out Thursday afternoon anyone else going? 1 Quote
turbo_bruce Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 iam going in the morning . how have you been doing? Quote
CampIdiot Posted April 2, 2012 Author Posted April 2, 2012 Good nice to hear from ya Bruce maby Doghouse will come out and we can have a beverage. Quote
sand chick Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 Headed out right after work Friday, I should be rolling up to your camp 7ish. Don't forget my Lobotomy Bock I will get the details about location from Nikki. Quote
CampIdiot Posted April 2, 2012 Author Posted April 2, 2012 I made it a point to get 3 six packs just in case extras roll out. Quote
sand chick Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 I made it a point to get 3 six packs just in case extras roll out. Good my order was for two six packs.... so have Nikki text me how much cash I need to bring with me. Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 i am not 100% sure yet, but i will be there probly Saturday - sunday Maybe on Friday but I am planning on sleeping in my truck and not sure how that will go. Just want to make sure i get the most riding time i can. Quote
sandmandan Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 We will be there late in the day on Wednesday. Staying until the 13th. Grey ford F-350 and a 40 foot next level 5th wheeler. decent size camp and a fast, red, LT turbocharged sand rail. Couple hot ladies and some fast quads. Stop by for a beer... Quote
cmondwn Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 Myself and the kiddo should be there Wednesday Night unless I change my mind and leave Thursday morning. (my mind always changes) I am hoping for great weather and not tooooo hott *I forsee GOODTIMES* 1 Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 I might roll out friday night! Weather looks decent for the weekend. Quote
sandawg Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 (edited) Rocket, Booster and I will be there tomorrow, on the bluff just west of the cable fence above the Fee Station. Our regular spot for drinking, watching who comes in and acting stupid when applicable. Seldom happens tho............unless Cahrllie and Jill are there. We miss his smiling face in our camp while he works out of town. The bar is stocked, some food, if needed .........and plans to relax the entire weekend. Rail is down so just leisurly rides in the rhino for me.......Some how I think I will push the limit occationally if my back holds up. Had a bad week with a back that went out on me last Thurdady. Visited the Chiro today and hope to be able to do a regular fun trip. Rail will be ready for my yearly trip to Idaho Dunes in June or July. Hope to see some of you go this year. It's a super trip and unbeliveable dunes. Since Rocket hardly ever posts up on here any more ( he's mentally and computer challenged) He claims that his computer is having problems but I think it is operator error.He has the red sand rocket, and yes it's quick and cool. He's not...... but Booster is! I have to tolerate him to be able to enjoy her wit and courteous hostess abilities. I'm think about trying to get her to change her screen name to EYE CANDY!!! Sorry to be so windy but the "Evan Williams" is to blame tonight. The pain pills don't help either. :no_no: Edited April 4, 2012 by sandawg Quote
dunefreak Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Rocket, Booster and I will be there tomorrow, on the bluff just west of the cable fence above the Fee Station. Our regular spot for drinking, watching who comes in and acting stupid when applicable. Seldom happens tho............unless Cahrllie and Jill are there. We miss his smiling face in our camp while he works out of town. The bar is stocked, some food, if needed .........and plans to relax the entire weekend. Rail is down so just leisurly rides in the rhino for me.......Some how I think I will push the limit occationally if my back holds up. Had a bad week with a back that went out on me last Thurdady. Visited the Chiro today and hope to be able to do a regular fun trip. Rail will be ready for my yearly trip to Idaho Dunes in June or July. Hope to see some of you go this year. It's a super trip and unbeliveable dunes. Since Rocket hardly ever posts up on here any more ( he's mentally and computer challenged) He claims that his computer is having problems but I think it is operator error.He has the red sand rocket, and yes it's quick and cool. He's not...... but Booster is! I have to tolerate him to be able to enjoy her wit and courteous hostess abilities. I'm think about trying to get her to change her screen name to EYE CANDY!!! Sorry to be so windy but the "Evan Williams" is to blame tonight. The pain pills don't help either. :no_no: Have a great trip Pat. The dunes are crazy nice right now. Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 just changed the oil, washed the bike, lubed it the joints, and loaded the bike back on it's trailer. All ready for another great trip. Quote
sandawg Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Have a great trip Pat. The dunes are crazy nice right now. I will Pete, Thanks! Quote
Just Mike Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Heading out tomorrow after work around 2. Hope to get a ride in before dark. Quote
ynot Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 (edited) Looks like I am waiting on UPS man friday AM then off to the dunes. I ordered new air filters a few months ago and with the motorhome and then the car being down I haven't put them on. Did that today only to find they sent me a 2 3/4 inlet and a 2 1/2 inlet. One works one doesn't. My spares are just that and I will wait for the right one to show. BTW AEM told me to just get rid of the 2 1/2 inlet 9" dry filter as they don't want it back. Anybody need it? First one that can use it they can have it, just need to get a outerwear for it. i have been very happy with AEM. See you friday mid afternoon. Terry Edited April 4, 2012 by ynot Quote
Just Mike Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Looks like I am waiting on UPS man friday AM then off to the dunes. I ordered new air filters a few months ago and with the motorhome and then the car being down I haven't put them on. Did that today only to find they sent me a 2 3/4 inlet and a 2 1/2 inlet. One works one doesn't. My spares are just that and I will wait for the right one to show. BTW AEM told me to just get rid of the 2 1/2 inlet 9" dry filter as they don't want it back. Anybody need it? First one that can use it they can have it, just need to get a outerwear for it. i have been very happy with AEM. See you friday mid afternoon. Terry Bring it Terry. I will take it. Will fit my RZR. Quote
ynot Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Bring it Terry. I will take it. Will fit my RZR. yOU GOT IT Quote
CampIdiot Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 Glad to hear your going Mike I have a 6 pack for you have the fire lit and the green lights on Thursday night!!! Quote
CampIdiot Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 Sandawg when you going to Idaho We will be at Sand hills from 7-21 to 7-29 Quote
Dumontktmkid Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Is there usually a lot of people?? I've never been on a holiday except new years. Quote
White Rhino Posted April 5, 2012 Posted April 5, 2012 Should be fairly light. It's not a weekend allot of folks go as its warning up there now. Quote
~JILL~ Posted April 5, 2012 Posted April 5, 2012 Pat, nope not going to happen for a long time the way things are going. They sent Charlie to Billings, Montana for the last 2 months and he told me last night he is headed to Sidney, Montana (pretty close to Canada/North Dakota borders) It may be a permanent deal, who knows. If it stays this way who knows I may just go too. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.