Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I will be there but Im going to camp at the baby dunes. Havent been out there in 5 years or so. Cant ride quads anymore and I kicked my Banshee down to my 15 yo daughter and she hasnt rode it in the sand yet. Plus my wife hasnt gone an a dune ride in the XP yet either. Need to get our sand feet back.

Welcome back, dude! Damn, it has been while.

Posted

if you look at the grid over by a-1 a-2 thats where i normaly camp

haha we will be in B-1. I'm usually a-4 but some guys don't have 4x4's.

see you out there!

Posted

haha Yeah ive had to pull some of my friends out camping over there but its awesome because your soo close to the dunes lol I will be out there in a white chevy truck with a honda flag lol

Posted

We are in, bring your car Pete. First Cocktail run of the season :beerpint:

I'm not doing Halloween weekend this year. I was just curious who was. ;) I might shoot for the weekend after. October is all booked up for me.

Posted
haha Yeah ive had to pull some of my friends out camping over there but its awesome because your soo close to the dunes lol I will be out there in a white chevy truck with a honda flag lol

ya I'm usually doing the same thing...lol

ok I have a white f350 and a weekend warrior with a coors light on the trailer, also have a rhino, and if you see a big guy on a 70 ripping around camp that's me lol

Posted

Well, since Charlie was out of town ALL of last season we may just be out there the weekend before and the weekend of Halloween. It's easy, all I have to say is " ya wanna go to Dumont?"

  • Like 1
Posted

i think i am going to try and go early haloween. I need to work the Friday night Gig i have scheduled even though i don't want to, but it's money.

Hoping to do a Thursday-Friday style trip or earlier arrival depending on whos out there for support.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...