Buggy Roundup/ DDR trip  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to go?

• yes, with a buggy
    • yes, but with a RZR
    • yes, but with another dune ride
    • no, I can't make it
    • no, it's not for me

Dang that's 10 days before I have to go Xmas shopping. I will start wearing the wife down now. I might have just enough time to crush her patients and her ninja like skills to know better. So I'll say a big fat maybe. Been a while since I have used my superior begging skills that I learned from parenthood . Well at least for the dunes anyways. Ha.

• 2 weeks later...

After talking with a couple guys in our group last weekend looks like a couple might have to bail out but we should still have a good turnout for this. It's right around the corner and I'm stoked to get back out especially on an off weekend with no crowds. I have a few minor things to get ready on the car and she's ready for more.

every one should bring there atc70s for camp fun

Agreed. In addiction to the "1st annual Buggy Roundup", it can be the official unofficial "5th annual atc70 regatta". :702:

I'll have mine out for sure that weekend. Maybe I'll even bring the projector this trip too. Who has a big stacker trailer we can use for the screen?

I think I need a trip Dumont for this event. Probably a Day Trip but I plan on Making it. The rail hasn't seen much action lately and I have a ton of fuel left from Thanksgiving. Packing my Long Johns and ball warmers for this trip! Heading to Calif. later that week for a meeting with the owner of Idaho Dunes and a visit with Rocket and Booster. A cool weeks plan!!!

Old guys have to protect their valuable assets. You never know when they might be needed.....sigh.....not likely!

stupid a$$ exhaust again...

Just finished repairing the header and refabbing the crossover pipe.

I'll be there for sure.

Sweet! I'm currently posting from my garage working on mine. It's getting expensive! :dope: My battery was getting a little weak and I think I officially killed it last night when I left the ignition on! Crap. That's an additional $200 I didn't want to spend on this trip.

I think I need a trip Dumont for this event. Probably a Day Trip but I plan on Making it. The rail hasn't seen much action lately and I have a ton of fuel left from Thanksgiving. Packing my Long Johns and ball warmers for this trip! Heading to Calif. later that week for a meeting with the owner of Idaho Dunes and a visit with Rocket and Booster. A cool weeks plan!!!

Old guys have to protect their valuable assets. You never know when they might be needed.....sigh.....not likely!

Awesome. Would be great to have you come out, Pat. We'll go on at least one old guy run together. ;) haha You should stay the whole weekend though.

Sweet! I'm currently posting from my garage working on mine. It's getting expensive! :dope: My battery was getting a little weak and I think I officially killed it last night when I left the ignition on! Crap. That's an additional $200 I didn't want to spend on this trip.

Awesome. Would be great to have you come out, Pat. We'll go on at least one old guy run together. ;) haha You should stay the whole weekend though.

Besides the battery. What else needs to be fixed?