Key ingredients for a great dune trip

dunefreak

What is that one thing you like to do or squeeze in on a dune trip? Ok, let's face it. There is more than just one thing, but let's start a list. Post one at a time. Repeats are fine. Add a pic if you'd like to help describe what you mean if necessary.

Lately for me, it's been getting in a good long dune run and finishing it off with sitting on top of the big dune just before sunset watching the sun go down.

post-3-0-68847700-1394137753_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I need at least one mind numbing fast dune ride with other sand cars. One that I have no time to consider what is going on anywhere but where I am at and trying to keep all four on the downside. One that you get out of the car with a big grin and a "Holy sh*t" :ynot:

TIME***** Without Time I cannot even think of going. But when I do go I agree with the above. I sleep like a baby even with all the Braaap Brrraaappp going on. Limited cell phone is great I can put away the phone for 2 days and not have to answer. And last but least one kick a$$ run hauling a$$ makes the weekend complete. :atv::coffee:

I will have to add to Ynot and Mineurbiz, but on the quad! One of those holy s#!t, adrenaline flowing, heart pounding, balls out, did I REALLY just do that?? run through the dunes..

I missed out on one of those this year, I almost feel like my year was incomplete. I never had the chance to really open that new to me rappy up and see if I could really handle all that power.

Key ingredient for me is the company. The dunes are. great and hauling @%# is fun but without great company its not a good trip. I've been fortunate for many seasons to surround myself with great people that have the same outlook as myself

That's my opinion

• Like 1