rhino king Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 ok the season is coming i need a good waxer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is not a joke!!!!!!!! Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 am I reading this right? u want somebody to wax that azz? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . lol jk jk jk jk. Ummm try the yellow pages. Im sure that if you call salon to salon that one of them would do it. or mabie read the fine print and look for "specialise in azz hair" :fro: Quote
rhino king Posted November 3, 2006 Author Posted November 3, 2006 waxxxxxxxxxxxx that azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :fro: Quote
BAD SS Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 DID YOU SAY YOU ARE COMM'N IN SEASON?, AND WANT SOME ONE TO WAX YOUR BEHIND?[A$$] WTF???? WHERE'S MY GLASSES OH AND WATCH OUT FOR THE BLONDE WITH THE STRAP ON DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 what the heckk are you guys talkin aboutt? Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 waxxxxxxxxxxxx that azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Y U barfin 4? ure the one who wants to get their azz waxed! Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 WTH... Okay, Im gonna stop talking about waxin butts, before I get a new Rep. around here lol. Im gonna go 2 bed now.... oh, good luck on finding a good waxer. Make sure they get all of it though, or at least what u pay for Quote
dunefreak Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 That's a typical Rhino King post for ya! :dunce: Kenny, don't forget...Anna gets to wax your a$$ for HER birthday! Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 either Kenny has been drinkin, or he was at petes logged on and forgot to log off Quote
dunefreak Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 either Kenny has been drinkin, or he was at petes logged on and forgot to log off He was here tonight , but seriously, he was never logged in. I am dead serious too! He really IS..that out there! Quote
BAD SS Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 just out of curiosity, what season are you talk'n about Quote
barefoot bob Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 just back up to a hot exhaust anf voila your azzzzz is waxed youll be legs up and smokin Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 just out of curiosity, what season are you talk'n about I'm thinking azz waxing season. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 fuggin doopick, your outta control !!!! Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 omg this thread is just too much.. Kenny.. ne luck finding an azz waxer? Cuz If Not, I saw it on this movie called the 40 year old virgin once, and Im sure I could figure out what to do with hot wax... but I would have to REALLY charge ya for it Quote
ocean's 4 Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 How about a grinder with a wire wheel, I've met RHINOKING, let's just say Sasquatch ain't got nothing on him. hahaha Quote
rhino king Posted November 3, 2006 Author Posted November 3, 2006 omg this thread is just too much.. Kenny.. ne luck finding an azz waxer? Cuz If Not, I saw it on this movie called the 40 year old virgin once, and Im sure I could figure out what to do with hot wax... but I would have to REALLY charge ya for it ok how much????? I think any body waxes my azz is,,,no,,, will be traumatized for the rest of there life!!! Quote
rhino king Posted November 3, 2006 Author Posted November 3, 2006 How about a grinder with a wire wheel, I've met RHINOKING, let's just say Sasquatch ain't got nothing on him. hahaha Quote
dunefreak Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 Hey Kenny, talk to Steveo. You might be able to go to the same person that does his hair. Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 My wife is a Esthetician and she will wax ya!!!! I get to be outside the room though, and hear the screams. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 If anyone was around for last easter... You know what season it is.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.