rcjunky3 Posted November 16, 2006 Posted November 16, 2006 Complain to the Ranger, why do we pay $20 for them to do nothing. Sounds I have my hands full writing letters the San Bernardino Sheriff Dept tomorrow. :freakin_nuts: have you ever been to dumont on any given weekend where there is a large quantity of people? i dont think you realize the ratio of people per law enforcement. look at the sandrail incident on halloween all personnel were at the scene and there wasnt really that many there. so you cant blame them, as adults we all need to be responsible. the $20 isnt necesarily for them to guard what everybody is doing its for upkeep and maintenace if im not mistaken Quote
Ross and Alice Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Of all the fatal accidents at Dumont that I know of,, all involved alcohol. At Havasu usually meth or coke and alcohol use by the deceased. I don't drink and ride, and I don't ride with those that do. I was one hell of a rider when i did, could really push the envelope,, but I'd rather dune sober, drink when it's all done for the day. Quote
Maldar Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 (edited) I never ride after I start drinking Ill Wait till im done riding before I open a beer. As I like to say I need to go to work monday morning i dont need to get hurt or hurt someone else. Edited December 8, 2006 by Maldar Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Of all the fatal accidents at Dumont that I know of,, all involved alcohol. At Havasu usually meth or coke and alcohol use by the deceased. I don't drink and ride, and I don't ride with those that do. I was one hell of a rider when i did, could really push the envelope,, but I'd rather dune sober, drink when it's all done for the day. Of the past 3 or 4 fatalities at Dumont...none of them involved alcohol. Quote
Ross and Alice Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Of the past 3 or 4 fatalities at Dumont...none of them involved alcohol. yes they did Quote
dunefreak Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 yes they did where have you heard this? :dance: 2 men who died in the sandrail accident-no alcohol was involved 29 yr old who hit the kiddie track and died- no alcohol was involved despite what rumors were Terry from your group (DSD crew)- we all know alcohol wasn't involved in that accident either. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 i usually feel fine after i ride when i drink......i might stumble a little, but thats about it. .........no really though, i might have a few, but when i start to throw em back, no more :dance: for me....... Quote
Don29palms Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 I drink Monster or Rockstar or Sobe and go riding all the time with no problem at all. Quote
chuckharrisjr Posted December 11, 2006 Posted December 11, 2006 mmm water yumm good for a ride.. not too much you'll get a stomache ache.... Dude what the hell is up with the cats in your avatar? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 You apparently have never seen "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" have you! Quote
superdave Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 I drink Monster or Rockstar or Sobe and go riding all the time with no problem at all. is that so you think you are going faster than you really are? ohooooooooooooo. i had to throw that one in there don. ha ha. your rail rocks man. Quote
chuckharrisjr Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 You apparently have never seen "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" have you! Nope, should I? Is it good? I might have to just to see what the hell is up with your avatar!!!!!!! Quote
Hoss Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 Looks like your cats have been hittin the Monster and Rockstar drinks dude. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 Nope, should I? Is it good? I might have to just to see what the hell is up with your avatar!!!!!!! You haven't seen Fear and Loathing??? :ahhhhh: come onnnnn!!!! Quote
MindTrigger Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 No mind altering substances while riding for me. I save it up until the end of the day when I'm done riding. People seem to get dead easy enough as it is without adding booze/smoke into the mix. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 No mind altering substances while riding for me. I save it up until the end of the day when I'm done riding. People seem to get dead easy enough as it is without adding booze/smoke into the mix. ...and meth....and...... Quote
Handy Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Never seen a lot of that at the dunes, the harder drugs anyway. Quote
Ooo Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Imagine that - A tweeker in the dunes. They would have no time to ride cause they would have to fix everything. Then start shining particles of sand....... Quote
da_burgh Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 The world is overpopulated as it is, so if some tweekers want to get lit up and die, that's fine with me. Quote
Mrs. Dooner Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 not too much you'll get a stomache ache.... Dude what the hell is up with the cats in your avatar? i look at them all the time...they are freakin funny Quote
Cracker1 Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Imagine that - A tweeker in the dunes. They would have no time to ride cause they would have to fix everything. Then start shining particles of sand....... Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Imagine that - A tweeker in the dunes. They would have no time to ride cause they would have to fix everything. Then start shining particles of sand....... Saw one over Prez weekend.....was a "guest" of someone in our camp and the "guest" even mentioned it because the guy was embarrassingly(sp?) obvious. He couldn't sit still....I know the signs and am no foo. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.