Prez Weekend

wsky70

Thanks DuneFreak for the vouch. I going to pull Big Reds car out for him. wish I could go for the hole weekend

Yep, barneycar saved the day! :slap: Hopefully when you come out Sunday we can hook up for some duning? :laughing: And I think I owe you a couple drinks anyways. :beercheers:

Does anyone know of a list of all the scheduled rides, and races going on this weekend? I want to make sure to not miss the races if there are some.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok red this is easy it will cost you roughly 2000 to fix go to a hitch shop have a hitch installed on the back of your toy hauler roughly 500 bucks or less go to carson trailer or similar by a 16'x102" trailer you will have both there pull doubles keep it at 55 you wont have any troubles :beercheers:

you can even make it cheaper borrow a busy buddies trailer then your only out the cost of a hitch. :laughing:

or rent a car trailer :slap:

I have thought of that. however, I am pulling with a GMC Envoy. Not sure the SUV will do it. I am already at about 90% pulling capacity with full load. As for trailers, gonna have to end up buying one. fairly new to the area up here, and havent met many buds yet. plus I am stuck online all the time, so that doesnt help, until i found this site. lol been looking around for a good deal to pass through on a trailer and snag it up.

huh???? :mc_smiley:

You know... my 310R... It runs. I couldn't ride because when I went to bleed the brakes one of the friggin bleeder valves twisted off. :barf: That all right though SuperDave is a genius and suggested just bleeding at the line. :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

Alright, big weekend just ahead, lets get some numbers who's coming, are we going to have a potluck? Post up please, lets have some fun......See you all out there....Semper Fi, Woody :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

Dunefreak

ISBB

PaulyPaul

BPGuy

Wsky70

Yamapimp

Ball-n-Chain

dman74

High Octane Junkie

Vegas Style

Sincity_Blondie

LVKC20

Wingnut & Crasher

Randog

Barefoot Bob

cmyfirepole

vegas400ex

1BadYFZ

Steveo

Desertskyz

ordie0913 :mc_smiley:

I haven't camped there, but I have been on many busy weekends and it wouldn't be a bad idea for the little ones.

thats the main reason but im still :mc_smiley: from camp for the ddr ride oh i can sneek away ive got an exhaust . :mc_smiley:

How is camping at the little dunes? May go there as it seemed safer for the kids to play on.

We have never camped over there, but lots of families do and the few that I know do love it. However! We take our kids over there at least once a trip for riding and we have occasionally run into....ummm, lets say RUDE riders on busy weekends. Some guys love jumping their quads over there and a few rails will fly thru too. We'll be parked on a hill spotting for the kids and some people still insist on cutting in too close for comfort. I guess some folks just don't know the signal to slow down, or choose to ignore it. When the traffic gets to be too much, we just leave. Just my :unsure:

We have never camped over there, but lots of families do and the few that I know do love it. However! We take our kids over there at least once a trip for riding and we have occasionally run into....ummm, lets say RUDE riders on busy weekends. Some guys love jumping their quads over there and a few rails will fly thru too. We'll be parked on a hill spotting for the kids and some people still insist on cutting in too close for comfort. I guess some folks just don't know the signal to slow down, or choose to ignore it. When the traffic gets to be too much, we just leave. Just my :unsure:

Appreciate the info. My girls are teens so they are not too young, but new to the sport. We have encountered that problem tooooooo many times at Glamis and was hoping to find a better situation.

Problem with G is we ride to the middle of nowhere, find a nice spot with no one for miles, for them to work their skills up, and all is good until we see buggies a few dunes over. Seems they stop, see us, then must decide to come and check on us or show off, and run right through where we are and start doing loops around the spot we are playing at. Last three trips have had the same thing happen. Pisses me off, but I give them the benefit of the doubt and asure my self they are just making sure it is safe for us. Oh well, we just park and wait until they leave and then go look for another spot.

Dunefreak

ISBB

PaulyPaul

BPGuy

Wsky70

Yamapimp

Ball-n-Chain

dman74

High Octane Junkie

Vegas Style

Sincity_Blondie

LVKC20

Wingnut & Crasher

Randog

Barefoot Bob

cmyfirepole

vegas400ex

1BadYFZ

Steveo

Desertskyz

CDAVEGO/DUNE SMURF

:bump:

Dunefreak

ISBB

PaulyPaul

BPGuy

Wsky70

Yamapimp

Ball-n-Chain

dman74

High Octane Junkie

Vegas Style

Sincity_Blondie

LVKC20

Wingnut & Crasher

Randog

Barefoot Bob

cmyfirepole

vegas400ex

1BadYFZ

Steveo

Desertskyz

CDAVEGO/DUNE SMURF

Duneatick

:freakin_nuts:

Dunefreak

ISBB

PaulyPaul

BPGuy

Wsky70

Yamapimp

Ball-n-Chain

dman74

High Octane Junkie

Vegas Style

Sincity_Blondie

LVKC20

Wingnut & Crasher

Randog

Barefoot Bob

cmyfirepole

vegas400ex

1BadYFZ

Steveo

Desertskyz

CDAVEGO/DUNE SMURF

Duneatick

Don't for get me!!

MineURBiz Breakdance.gif

Dunefreak

ISBB

PaulyPaul

BPGuy

Wsky70

Yamapimp

Ball-n-Chain

dman74

High Octane Junkie

Vegas Style

Sincity_Blondie

LVKC20

Wingnut & Crasher

Randog

Barefoot Bob

cmyfirepole

vegas400ex

1BadYFZ

Steveo

Desertskyz

CDAVEGO/DUNE SMURF

Duneatick

Don't for get me!!

MineURBiz Breakdance.gif

There's a helluva lot more DDR peeps going out this weekend that that just from reading the other posts. That list is now outdated. :beercheers: See some of you the foos :DDRrocks: on that list out there at the South Pole. :laughing: :freakin_nuts: :drinkbeer:

Dunefreak

ISBB

PaulyPaul

BPGuy

Wsky70

Yamapimp

Ball-n-Chain

dman74

High Octane Junkie

Vegas Style

Sincity_Blondie

LVKC20